• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney dog name?

We have a cat named Kovu and we just a puppy and we named her Kiara.

Our lab mix is named Disney Anna in reference to the store on Main Street at Disneyland (can't remember if there is one at MK too?). She's DH's dog and he picked Disney and I decided she needed a middle name so I thought the combo appropriate. Most of the time she just gets called Dis, Dizzy, Dizzy Girl or Your Dog. But just like a kid, she knows she's in trouble when the middle name comes out!

Our next dog (someday) will be my choice and she will likely be either Meg (Hurcules) or Cordelia (the Happiest Millionaire). Depending on her personality.

Our dog is named Gracey after Master Gracey of The Haunted Mansion. My mom had a dalmation named Lucky (101 Dalmations) and a sheltie named Tink since she was very cute and had an attitude.
I have a cat named Boo (Monsters Inc.) and a brother and sister named Jack and Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas) though I know J & S were romantic in the movie but they were also friends and these two cats are just best buddies.

We named our basset hound "Milo," after Milo Thatch from Atlantis, which was my son's favorite movie at the time Milo was a puppy!!

We have a two year old golden retriever named Oswald.

set-72157622895472651

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter