• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISmeet here..a DISmeet there..Our August Southern Tour- Final Posts - #544!

I hope that Megan feels better! Poor thing! I am praying that she feels good enough to enjoy her first day of school.

Praying for Megan to feel well enough to enjoy the first day of school! Can't wait to see her new glasses.

Going to buy some BS, any tips for buying them fresh???

well a bump in the road for Megan today...around noon she started having tummy pains again, so got her back to dr...is now taking an anti nausea pill, he didn't want to change her AB since its the easiest on the tummy of the stronger AB's.....had to cancel our therapy appt so she can rest and feel better for the first day of school tomorrow, she doesn't want to miss that!

Could it also be some anxiety...? :confused3

That's what I was thinking too.

I hope Megan is feeling better today. :hug:

D~

You know what they say about Great Minds D~...

LISA!!!! Thank you for my card, I just opened yesterday's mail before we have to leave, my dear :rolleyes1...You shouldn't have though, it was our pleasure to have you here and you already Thanked me!!!

Good Morning!

Megan was feeling so much better last night with the new med! woke up happy and excited for school! dropped her off and her two bestie's were at the curb!
she is on the AB's for 10 days 1 pill 2x a day, but dr said to take one a day until Friday to get to tummy use to them...then she needed to take as directed.

don't think it anxiety, she was in a lot of pain! thankfully it went away :goodvibes

I'm going to enjoy a quiet day at home, will have a chatty girl when I pick her up after school!

Judy - happy the card finally got there, you are most welcome :hug:

I NEED to get Christian's glasses (Andrea, I will just send you his script and you fill it please okay... since you aren't doing anything ELSE right now). :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Judy, I write the scripts, I don't fill them. :cool2:

:rotfl::rotfl:

Good Morning!

Megan was feeling so much better last night with the new med! woke up happy and excited for school! dropped her off and her two bestie's were at the curb!
she is on the AB's for 10 days 1 pill 2x a day, but dr said to take one a day until Friday to get to tummy use to them...then she needed to take as directed.

don't think it anxiety, she was in a lot of pain! thankfully it went away :goodvibes

I'm going to enjoy a quiet day at home, will have a chatty girl when I pick her up after school!

So happy Megan had a good day at school and the new meds are working for her. :banana::banana: Some of those antinausea medicines can really work some :wizard:! Seems like a long course of antibiotics, hopefully it will go smoothly from hereon out with the new medicine. :goodvibes

I'm sooooo glad Megan is feeling better and that the anti-nausea meds helped. I hope she had a wonderful day at school. Alexa was a pill today when I picked her up -- I think she needs to go to bed earlier!

I'm so happy to hear Meagan had a great day. I hope you had a relaxing day. Glad Megan is also feeling better.
We are in the ER again. Kylee had another intestinal prolapse. Thankfully it popped back in. I wish it did that 3 hours ago. Hoping to go home soon. Love and hugs

Megan had a great first day! was happy to hang with her friends...likes her teachers! she is still feeling good, no tummy issues at school!

Kris - sorry about Kylee's prolapse, happy they got it back in and they let her go home tonight :hug:

Good Morning!
Judy - happy the card finally got there, you are most welcome :hug:
Great to talk to you dear friend!! Thanks for calling! Glad you got my card as well! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for Megan feeling MUCH better!!!
As for anxiety, not saying this was Megan; however, make no mistake it CAN/DOES cause real pain. I am just happy she is feeling better and glad (I hope) that the anti-nausea med isn't causing sleepiness, everything I take for nausea makes me sleepy. How wonderful Megan had a great first day and no tummy issues! :dance3: Now you both can get back in the swing of things!!

So glad to hear that Megan had a good first day. Hopefully her tummy continues to behave!

D~

was great talking to you too Judy! I used my new coffee cup this morning :goodvibes was almost like having you here with me :goodvibes and am wearing my cute bracelet!
did get an appt made with our therapist for the 14th!

thanks D, me too!
Megan was up and happy this morning! still no issues with her tummy and no drowziness with the new med!

have a bunch of errands to run today, will try and get an update done tomorrow!

Hi Lisa! Catching up on your trip report. Hope Megan's feeling all better and school is going well for her. Enjoyed seeing the pics of the kids-they had a great time that night! Can't wait to see everyone again next Thanksgiving. :)

I'm so happy to hear Meagan had a great day. I hope you had a relaxing day. Glad Megan is also feeling better.
We are in the ER again. Kylee had another intestinal prolapse. Thankfully it popped back in. I wish it did that 3 hours ago. Hoping to go home soon. Love and hugs

Sorry to hear that. :hug::hug: I am glad to hear that you don't have to stay overnight.

Megan was up and happy this morning! still no issues with her tummy and no drowziness with the new med!

Glad to hear Megan is doing well on her medicine and no drowsiness. Hope she is enjoying her first few days back at school! :goodvibes

Dear Sis,

Praying you have LOTS of expressions of love today, you surely do deserve them!

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Judy, Pete, Christian, David, Rachel and Lisa

url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com]
588818bxvjhr877l.gif
[/url]​

I know I already wished you a Happy Birthday on FB - but I hope you have a good day!

disney_gang_birthday.gif

D~

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lisa! Happy Birthday to you!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Just playing on my phone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter