• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISmeet here..a DISmeet there..Our August Southern Tour- Final Posts - #544!

Megan is feeling MUCH better this morning, hardly any tummy pain :goodvibes

Kris...I know this year has been so hard on you all and I keep praying Kylee will be able to stay out of the hospital for a good long period this time! we will definately figure out a way to see you during one of our trips in March!!! you all are so deserving of some fun!!!

Andrea, can't wait to see the other outfits and the cat one for Alexa too!

Meredith, yes 29 is a tough age :rotfl:

Michelle, thanks for stopping by!

Kathy, thanks :)

we are having a lazy day today, letting Megan rest a bit more...my mom is coming for dinner!

I'm glad to see you here as well, I read Kylee's TR back when I was in lurk mode and I remember seeing you a bit in Judy's reports so I always wonder how you guys are doing. I keep your entire family in my prayers every night :hug: I hope Kylee is coming home soon! :goodvibes

Sounds like you are sewing like a mad woman over there! Be sure to post pictures, I :lovestruc:lovestruc looking at the things you make! ::yes::

Thank you Meredith for the kind words. Kylee is being discharged today after a 12 day stay. Thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Meredith, yes 29 is a tough age :rotfl:

we are having a lazy day today, letting Megan rest a bit more...my mom is coming for dinner!

Glad to hear Megan is feeling better this morning! :goodvibes Dumb antibiotics, always so rough on the stomach. :( How much longer does she have to be on them for?

Oh man, I am so not ready for 29 then! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Enjoy your time with your mother, got anything yummy planned for dinner?

Thank you Meredith for the kind words. Kylee is being discharged today after a 12 day stay. Thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am just glad to see you on the boards, and SO VERY HAPPY that Kylee is getting discharged today. :yay::yay::yay: One day at the hospital is too long, :sad2: glad she gets to come home! I pray that she will stay home for as long as possible!

Praise God Megan is feeling better!!! I am SO HAPPY LISA!!! I hope dinner with Mom goes well! :goodvibes

Andrea, Funny how I didn't see any pics :confused3...and now you want me to post my own...as if you have been chained to your sewing machine and don't want to do anything for me...:lmao::lmao:Do I at least get to see Alexa's skirt???

:banana:

So glad to hear that Megan is feeling better.

Sounds like you are sewing like a mad woman over there! Be sure to post pictures, I :lovestruc:lovestruc looking at the things you make! ::yes::
I didn't get as much done as I wanted to today :sad2: I was hoping to get dd's skirt done and the shirt embroidered and thus far the skirt is a hair more than half way done and the shirt hasn't even been started. I will try to finish the skirt before bed.

So glad Megan is doing better today :) I hope you enjoyed your lazy day.

Praise God Megan is feeling better!!! I am SO HAPPY LISA!!! I hope dinner with Mom goes well! :goodvibes

Andrea, Funny how I didn't see any pics :confused3...and now you want me to post my own...as if you have been chained to your sewing machine and don't want to do anything for me...:lmao::lmao:Do I at least get to see Alexa's skirt???
"and don't want to do anything for me"

Right Judy, haven't been doing a thing for you :rotfl:

morning all!

dinner was yummy, did a flank steak, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts! mom LOVED IT!

Megan was feeling so much better yesterday,no tummy issues at all!

today we are heading out to find her new glasses an do a couple errands! two more days until school starts!

enjoy the day!

Hi! Got stuff to finish the blankets. Hope to get them done tomorrow once the kids are in school. I need to catch up, but should have done time this week!! Hope megan is feeling better and ready for school!

I didn't get as much done as I wanted to today :sad2: I was hoping to get dd's skirt done and the shirt embroidered and thus far the skirt is a hair more than half way done and the shirt hasn't even been started. I will try to finish the skirt before bed.

So glad Megan is doing better today :) I hope you enjoyed your lazy day.

"and don't want to do anything for me"

Right Judy, haven't been doing a thing for you :rotfl:
I KNEW IT!!!!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao:
morning all!

dinner was yummy, did a flank steak, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts! mom LOVED IT!
Sounds DELICIOUS!!! Please send that BS recipe, I want to see if I can eat them that way! :thumbsup2
Megan was feeling so much better yesterday,no tummy issues at all!

PRAISE GOD!!!

today we are heading out to find her new glasses an do a couple errands! two more days until school starts!

enjoy the day!
I NEED to get Christian's glasses (Andrea, I will just send you his script and you fill it please okay... since you aren't doing anything ELSE right now). :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hope all goes well dear Lisa

Hi! Got stuff to finish the blankets. Hope to get them done tomorrow once the kids are in school. I need to catch up, but should have done time this week!! Hope megan is feeling better and ready for school!

Amy, That is SO sweet of you to do as well! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Lisa, it sounds like you had a yummy dinner though the brussel sprouts still throw me for a loop. And it highlights "brussel" as being spelled wrong -- see, that proves there is something wrong brussel sprouts!

We had Thanksgiving dinner last night. Jayson made a turkey and stuffing and I did mashed potatoes and veggies (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli). I had leftovers for lunch today.

Judy, I write the scripts, I don't fill them. :cool2:

So happy to hear that Megan is feeling better. Hard to see our kiddos sick. Dinner sounded yummy... Minus the Brussel sprouts ;). I hope you both had fun shopping.

Lisa, it sounds like you had a yummy dinner though the brussel sprouts still throw me for a loop. And it highlights "brussel" as being spelled wrong -- see, that proves there is something wrong brussel sprouts!
I plan to try them anyway....
We had Thanksgiving dinner last night. Jayson made a turkey and stuffing and I did mashed potatoes and veggies (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli). I had leftovers for lunch today.
YUMMY!! Both you ladies are cooking delicious meals...
Judy, I write the scripts, I don't fill them. :cool2:

I bet you have a connection...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So glad Megan is feeling better. And I'm with everyone else...dinner sounds yummy except for those brussel sprouts. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bet you have a connection...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We get all our glasses at cost and when all four of us wear them that's quite a savings. But once I went into progressive lenses mine were close to $400 at cost :eek: I really need a new prescription but I can't afford it right now. And Jayson is at the point where he needs progressives too, but he also is just going to have to wait. Thankfully the kids are single vision so I update theirs often.

We get all our glasses at cost and when all four of us wear them that's quite a savings. But once I went into progressive lenses mine were close to $400 at cost :eek: I really need a new prescription but I can't afford it right now. And Jayson is at the point where he needs progressives too, but he also is just going to have to wait. Thankfully the kids are single vision so I update theirs often.

I am sure you noticed my lovely bifocals....they are my 2 for $99 I got last year at VisionWorks....Got my glasses and sunglasses since I can't see in the sun without them...

Found Megan some cute frames! waiting on them to get made! I was able to just get my lenses changed in my reg and sun glasses thankfully...I too wear progressives so feel the pain of the cost of them...my lenses together were about $150 more than Megan's new glasses together :scared:

Megan is feeling all better this morning! no tummypains at all! will be getting her allpacked up today for first day back at school tomorrow, she very excited to get back and see all her friends! I am looking forward to a quiet day, even though I will miss my girl....ah quiet :goodvibes

okay ladies....I would never eat brussel sprouts until I was served them in a restaurant last year prepared like this! Megan LOVES them too!

saute them in bacon fat until they are cooked through and a bit browned.....add a lot of pepper and then crumble the cooked bacon on top....if you don't like bacon then you can saute them in butter with a bit of olive oil!

Amy - thanks again for helping with the blankets for the orphanage, means so much to us you are helping out!

Andrea - sounds like a yummy dinner...thanksgiving year round is always a good meal!

Kris - thanks, I am too! you need to try them...you'll like them!

Kathy - thanks to you too! come on give them a try!

Tink - woo-hoo another brussel sprout lover!

well a bump in the road for Megan today...around noon she started having tummy pains again, so got her back to dr...is now taking an anti nausea pill, he didn't want to change her AB since its the easiest on the tummy of the stronger AB's.....had to cancel our therapy appt so she can rest and feel better for the first day of school tomorrow, she doesn't want to miss that!

Sorry to hear Meagan wasn't feeling well today. :hug: I hope the anti-nausea med works wonders for her, some of them have for me!

I really hope she makes it in for her first day of school! How many days left of antibiotics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter