A DISer popped into my head today - Conservative Hippie

I'm never surprised to hear all the stories about who got banned, some of 'em are really funny. :lmao:

Hi Dan! :wave:

There you are! My apologies...why did i think you got banned? :confused3 hahaha. I thought someone had mentioned you were, I could have swore, but clearly i was wrong. I guess this is how rumors get started. LMAO!! well im glad your not banned. :cheer2:

Thanks for filling me in, Dan! I hope she is well! I always enjoyed her posts - witty, fun, and insightful!

Another few I have thought about in recent months:

LilMermaid (this is from WAY back - like 2000)
NativeTxn
Preshi

I'm never surprised to hear all the stories about who got banned, some of 'em are really funny. :lmao:

:lmao: That's why I never listen to gossip and rumors.

You're missing out on some good stuff! ;)

:lmao: They had me worried!

Gosh, I was worried that you were actually gone! I've been away from posting for a while, so I wasn't sure. Great to see you're still here, Uncle R!

I thank y'all for your worry, I do the same thing, wonder if folks are okay 'n doin' well.

There you are! My apologies...why did i think you got banned? :confused3 hahaha. I thought someone had mentioned you were, I could have swore, but clearly i was wrong. I guess this is how rumors get started. LMAO!! well im glad your not banned. :cheer2:

It's quite alright, I'm used to rumors. :rotfl:

I post on another board under a different name 'n someone who didn't know it was me (UncleR) told me that Uncle Remus 'n Goofyluver (my wife) were the same poster 'n was banned from the DIS! :eek: :lmao:

I thank y'all for your worry, I do the same thing, wonder if folks are okay 'n doin' well.

I post on another board under a different name 'n someone who didn't know it was me (UncleR) told me that Uncle Remus 'n Goofyluver (my wife) were the same poster 'n was banned from the DIS! :eek: :lmao:

:lmao:
:lmao:

Like Mark Twain, it appears that reports of your demise are greatly exaggerated! :rotfl:

So many that are not around here much anymore.

Blondie
Serena

The college kids
DanaCara
AngieBelle

:wave2:

Thanks for filling me in, Dan! I hope she is well! I always enjoyed her posts - witty, fun, and insightful!

Another few I have thought about in recent months:

LilMermaid (this is from WAY back - like 2000)
NativeTxn
Preshi
She was one of the best here. :( I always enjoyed seeing her....'Watcha wearing' threads.

Never heard from Susan after she left back there in 2000. She and I did a joint moderator thing for a few months on the community board. After she left, we had about 5 or 6 moderators types doing it jointly....LisaTX, Rhonda, Willy J, Bet Synder, Robin, Judi too. I know I am missing someone or two there. :scratchin: Some fun days, lots of interaction. :cool1: Then they went to that team thing they now use. :confused3

Katolyn seemed to leave after her husband Wilgus passed away, about 5 years or so ago. :(

And Meagan. I have seen her pop in now and then over the years, every so often.

So many I miss from those days past.

Speaking of lost Disers, whatever happened to RhodeIslandmom (not sure of her exact screen name, but she had four kids and was HIV) and her DH was Edad? :confused3

Unfortunately, JennysmomRI was banned. I don't know the details (and I don't want to know), but there was some big legal thing going on a few years ago and a lot of DISers were banned. I was away from the Boards during that time so I didn't know it until I asked. Maybe that was a good thing that I was away for a bit :rolleyes:

I miss her. She had personal connections to Doctor Who so we got a lot of inside information about the show from her.

Unfortunately, JennysmomRI was banned. I don't know the details (and I don't want to know), but there was some big legal thing going on a few years ago and a lot of DISers were banned. I was away from the Boards during that time so I didn't know it until I asked. Maybe that was a good thing that I was away for a bit :rolleyes:

I miss her. She had personal connections to Doctor Who so we got a lot of inside information about the show from her.

Can a Diser ever get really banned? Wouldn't they just have to register under a different name and email? I can't possibly understand what could happen to get Disers banned. I liked Jenny, even though she could be blunt and not afraid to speak her mind.,
Thanks for letting me know.:)

I'm here :) Life has just been nutty as is always is but I pop in to see whats going on in here. :) I hope everyone is doing well! <3

I wondered what happened to NativeTxn. Katholyn and I exchanged a few pm's many years ago. She was always so helpful and kind. I guess maybe when real life changes, it effects your screen life, too.

There are several posters who no longer post here that I miss. I think some of them maybe just got tired of all the ridiculous stuff that goes on here. Seems like there are a lot more immature posters here now than there used to be. :sad2:

And a few that seem to "take a break" probably had that decision made for them as in moderators giving them enough points that they are temporarily banned.

I know I don't enjoy the Disboards like I used to, but over the years I have developed a thick enough skin that I keep coming back.

Hello Dan, nice to see you again! :wave:

It's weird because I don't even post much here (haven't developed the thick skin yet!) but I do sort of miss seeing people. Good or bad! Carly Roach, Golf Gal, Dgn8 (something like that) and a poster from Canada maybe? I can picture her but can't remember her name. She had a boy and a girl and I think the girl was gifted. Maybe homeschooled. I can't remember.

Just interesting to see others point of view sometimes. Sometimes!

It's weird because I don't even post much here (haven't developed the thick skin yet!) but I do sort of miss seeing people. Good or bad! Carly Roach, Golf Gal, Dgn8 (something like that) and a poster from Canada maybe? I can picture her but can't remember her name. She had a boy and a girl and I think the girl was gifted. Maybe homeschooled. I can't remember.

Just interesting to see others point of view sometimes. Sometimes!

Don't you know that EVERYONE thinks their child is gifted?? ;)

I was thinking about C ann the other day. Glad to know she is ok. Conservative Hippy, I remember her from the C Anthony trial. I hope she is ok. I can't remember if she said she was expecting or not.

I have a question for Bicker. Where'd he run off to??

I think about Bicker a lot! I figured he wouldn't last after they added the "Corner Bar" rule. You know, no religion no politics.

Last was from July, 2011.

There are quite a few folks I miss here. :sad2:

Every time I see your name I have to check where you are from. There is an Ortho surgeon here in town named Dan Murphy, supposed to be the best knee guy in the State.

I was thinking about C ann the other day. Glad to know she is ok. Conservative Hippy, I remember her from the C Anthony trial. I hope she is ok. I can't remember if she said she was expecting or not.

This is an old thread- I looked at her info and she hasn't logged in here for over 2 months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter