A Dis meet, loopy luau, and 1900 PF fight all on our June trip~plus more!'10 PTR link

Intro's

They love going to WDW just as much as we do. Some people may think it’s weird that my B/F and I still going on trips with my parents, but it’s so much fun!

Nothing weird about that at all. It's awesome!
Two out of three of my kids feel the same way. They love going on the family Disney trips. Drew is not so big on it, but we force him to go occasionally. Maybe he'll feel different someday when he has his own family.

Three weeks from right now, we will be in Disney World! :dance3:
I'm counting on your pictures to bring us much happiness as we wait! :)

jumping on board

what were the crowds like? I'm leaving in a week:cool1:

Glad you made it over here! The crowds weren't actually that bad. It was weird, there seemed to be a lot of people in the parks, but the wait times were really low for this time of year! It was so nice. But...I don't know how much of the 4th of July crowd will still be there when you go, so I hope it dies down. Have a great time! I'm already missing it bad!

Nothing weird about that at all. It's awesome!
Two out of three of my kids feel the same way. They love going on the family Disney trips. Drew is not so big on it, but we force him to go occasionally. Maybe he'll feel different someday when he has his own family.

Three weeks from right now, we will be in Disney World! :dance3:
I'm counting on your pictures to bring us much happiness as we wait! :)

Haha, poor Drew. I can't believe your trip is coming up so soon! What am I going to do on here without you?! :laughing: Can I come with?! :flower3:

Heyyy... Tinkgurl your back!!!! :woohoo: I can't wait to read all about your vacation. What a great start with the intro's.. You and your dbf look so cute together.

:surfweb: I"m here and in....

I'm here and your on page 4 already!:eek:I can't wait to hear about your trip! really anxious about the fight at GF it must be good! LOL :)

You know, I was thinking all along that the crowds weren't bad, either. It seems like there was one bad day--Sunday, but that didn't last long. I never saw any queue times longer than 70 min. That 70 min was for TSM.

Aww cute pics of you all, and the fam!!

Aw thanks Lynn!

Heyyy... Tinkgurl your back!!!! :woohoo: I can't wait to read all about your vacation. What a great start with the intro's.. You and your dbf look so cute together.

:surfweb: I"m here and in....

Hey girl! Glad you made it over!

I'm here!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Looking forward to reading all about it~

HEY! How was your trip?!

I'm here and your on page 4 already!:eek:I can't wait to hear about your trip! really anxious about the fight at GF it must be good! LOL :)

Aw, glad you made it over!

You know, I was thinking all along that the crowds weren't bad, either. It seems like there was one bad day--Sunday, but that didn't last long. I never saw any queue times longer than 70 min. That 70 min was for TSM.

Let's see...Sunday...We were at Epcot then MK that day.

We started off Sunday in Blizzard Beach and ended it in Hollywood Studios. We were supposed to be in Animal Kingdom that day, but decided to do a whole day on Monday.

Welcome home tink!! Sounds like you had a great trip, I can't wait to hear all about it! The pics you posted of everyone are so cute. I can't wait to hear about this fight!!

As promised, I did not do too much of my TR while you were gone :laughing:

Subbing in, can't wait to go back and do some reading!

OK, caught up! Can't wait to read more!

Welcome!

I'm in. You haven't even left your house yet so I'm not too late.

Hey Jill! Yeah..sorry..we're slow on uploading the pics onto the computer!

Welcome home!:cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Hey! Thanks!

Welcome home tink!! Sounds like you had a great trip, I can't wait to hear all about it! The pics you posted of everyone are so cute. I can't wait to hear about this fight!!

As promised, I did not do too much of my TR while you were gone :laughing:

Hey girl, glad you made it over. Thanks for not doing too much while I was gone. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter