A Dining question

CruiseCrazy44

Mouseketeer
We are going on a seven night cruise on the Fantasy in September, and we've only ever done a four night on the dream before. So here is my question. Do we get the same menu at each of the MDRs both times we eat at them? I realize pirate night has it's own special menu, but the other nights? I'm really hoping we do, because I'm having trouble picking between items! They all sound so good!

We are going on a seven night cruise on the Fantasy in September, and we've only ever done a four night on the dream before. So here is my question. Do we get the same menu at each of the MDRs both times we eat at them? I realize pirate night has it's own special menu, but the other nights? I'm really hoping we do, because I'm having trouble picking between items! They all sound so good!

You will have seven menus.

Each MDR has it's own Signature menu. Typically they are served the first time you are in each specific dining room. As you know, Pirate night has it's own menu. That takes care of 4 nights. The other 3 nights, each night the same menu is served in all MDRs (usually themed to the evening's activities).

For example on our MR cruise we had:

Night 1 - Signature menu
Night 2 - The Golden Mickeys menu
Night 3 - Signature menu
Night 4 - Signature menu
Night 5 - Pirate menu
Night 6 - Captain's Gala menu
Night 7 - 'Till We Meet Again menu

Our rotation was 1223123, so nights 1, 3, and 4 we were in the different MDRs.

Each MDR has it's own Signature menu. Typically they are served the first time you are in each specific dining room. As you know, Pirate night has it's own menu. That takes care of 4 nights. The other 3 nights, each night the same menu is served in all MDRs (usually themed to the evening's activities). For example on our MR cruise we had: Night 1 - Signature menu Night 2 - The Golden Mickeys menu Night 3 - Signature menu Night 4 - Signature menu Night 5 - Pirate menu Night 6 - Captain's Gala menu Night 7 - 'Till We Meet Again menu Our rotation was 1223123, so nights 1, 3, and 4 we were in the different MDRs.

What happened to the princess and prince menu? Are the golden mickeys coming to the fantasy?

What happened to the princess and prince menu? Are the golden mickeys coming to the fantasy?

I don't know the menus on the Fantasy. I only posted our Wonder cruise menu rotation for an example of how there will be different menus every night.

I don't know the menus on the Fantasy. I only posted our Wonder cruise menu rotation for an example of how there will be different menus every night.

Exactly.

Fantasy had the Prince & Princess menu in January, and not Golden Mickeys. I think the rest was the same.

Each MDR has it's own Signature menu. Typically they are served the first time you are in each specific dining room. As you know, Pirate night has it's own menu. That takes care of 4 nights. The other 3 nights, each night the same menu is served in all MDRs (usually themed to the evening's activities). For example on our MR cruise we had: Night 1 - Signature menu Night 2 - The Golden Mickeys menu Night 3 - Signature menu Night 4 - Signature menu Night 5 - Pirate menu Night 6 - Captain's Gala menu Night 7 - 'Till We Meet Again menu Our rotation was 1223123, so nights 1, 3, and 4 we were in the different MDRs.

Are those special menus posted anywhere? I like to drool my way through them as I fantasize about eating and not dieting! Lol A link would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter