A Different Kind of Upgrade Question

kenika

Mouseketeer
Ok, so pardon me while I dream. We have two connecting category 6's. If and I know it's a stretch, if there were a category 3 available on the day of the cruise, would they let me trade in two cat 6 for one cat 3 and pay the difference?

Thanks!

Kenika

There was a category two available the day of our sailing. We were booked in a 12, so we only upgraded to a 6, but don't lose hope :)

...and yes, they would have only charged us the difference if we wanted to take that stateroom, but to go from 2 category 12s to a 2 was still somewhere around $600 per person. Half of us upgraded to a category 5 for $212 each.

They might let you do that. However, keep in mind that four of the cat 3 cabins (8100, 8102, 8600 and 8602) only sleep 4 people - 2 in the bed and 2 in the sofa bed. The others sleep 5 - 2 in the bed, 2 in the sofa bed and one in the murphy bed. I don't know how many people are in your two cabins, but if it's more than 4, it might not work.

We had 2 cat 6 cabins with 4 people and it cost $900 at the terminal to upgrade to one cat 3. This was fall of 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter