A Dancing Banana Moment!!!

aroyer

<font color=green>I am shy, but once you get know
So today was the day that I told the "powers that be" at work to jump off a cliff. Ok, not really, but I was thinking it! Work has been really stressful- the President was asked to leave, our board of directors put the two VP's in charge and disaster insued!! So for the past month and a half my family has wanted ME to jump off a cliff! (Ok, not really, but I was NOT fun to live with!) In June I told work that I was quitting at the end of August, but wanted to work part time from home. Things got really bad and so at the beginning of July I told them that I was leaving August 3rd. With the hopes that I could still work part time from home. Well the last 3 weeks have been THE WORST, so DH and I decided this weekend that I wasn't even going to work part time from home. So today was the day.... that I did the Banana Dance!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry, I rambled on for much longer than I anticipated!

Wow, I am not a good story teller. Yes, Congratulations, please!! The plan all along was for me to stay home with our two rowdy kids at the end of August. But now the fun begins in 2 weeks!

Congrats. :cool1:

One of my jobs I actually bit the bullet and told off my boss. Felt terrific and I am still the talk of the office - since noone has dared do it since. Still the best thing I ever did.

Go jump off a cliff.........

.....into clear blue waters and set sail to peace and tranquility!!!

Congrats!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

we still have frozen bananas though. :rotfl2:

GOOD for you!!!!! Yea! I bet you feel so much better. It is very freeing. I had that last september, and they STILL call me and ask me how to so stuff!!!

You must be very excited. I know I would be. Congrats!:banana:

hey where are my banana's??????

Congratulations!!! Enjoy those precious moments with your little ones- you can never get them back.

Rebecca

Heck, Congratulations, have a dancing fruit salad!
dancingfruits0nm.gif

Congratulations! We are taught to respect our superiors and be grateful for working, but it works both ways. They are going to be sorry they lost you.

Enjoy all the great memories you will now be making at home with your little ones!!

Thank you everyone! I haven't been able to be excited because of all the stress, but I finally was able to let it all go yesterday afternoon. I was able to enjoy my family again!

PO3- I have no doubt that they will be calling me with questions for quite some time.

Honeybehr1- Good for you!! LOL, I am sure you are office legend. I didn't tell them off, one of the VP's is just as fed up as I am so she completely understood.

Now to start planning my days off- I am sure that I will be spending lots more time DIS'ing!! :banana:

Congrats - been there, done that. I taught in the same school for 7 years and then they got this new principal that was an absolute beast (I'm trying to be nice). My DH and I finally decided that it wasn't worth the stress and aggravation, so I am now a SAHM. I love it - we both agree it is the best decision ever made!

By the way, people finally got to see the principal's "true colors" and she was fired. What goes around, comes around!

Enjoy your time at home!

Congratulations! You will enjoy being a SAHM.:banana: It's all dancing bananas and bon-bons.

I've been in your situation too. What a relief you must be feeling! :woohoo: Enjoy your free time (if you have any! LOL) and congrats!!

Congrats on making the decision--they don't come easily. Don't let the company use up much of your free time once you are off the clock! Enjoy being at home with your little ones--they grow up too fast!

It's a shame when it get to the point when work is beyond words stressful.

Congratulations for standing up for yourself.:thumbsup2

Congratulations! You will enjoy being a SAHM.:banana: It's all dancing bananas and bon-bons.

I WISH it were dancing bananas and bon-bons!!! :lmao: I have a 2 year old so its going to be an interesting ride. I am really looking forward to being more involved in my daughters school and spending more time with both of them. Its been a long rough haul getting here and I am so grateful that I can be with my babies! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter