A Daily Lesson in Parenting and Manners: A TR by a real life Wicked Stepmom!

I'm joining your legion of fans! What a fun report. Don't get discouraged by all the craziness around you. You're making a difference for those two little kids!:yay:

This is the best trip report ever! Not only is this a great read, but I'm getting me some parenting tips. Love it, love it! Thanks!

Kathy

The nudiebirds are out all over. When we went in Aug. of '06, I took my 5 yr. Old son on Dumbo. I looked up in line, and there was an axprox. 7 year old girl in here undies, not bathing suit (I'm pretty sure but I didn't dare stare), just waiting in line. The lady who I presumed was here mother just stood there holding the girls skirt or skort.

Made me just a mite uncomfortable. :guilty:

PM

when are you coming back with another segment?!?!?!?! J/K We can wait a little longer, I guess!!!! Tell the little ones hi from all their aunties and uncles from the DIS!!!! :grouphug:

hi just want to say i am loving this report. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks soooo much for the links to your chapters!

next chapter is nearly done!!! Hopefully Saturday! It's been one of those weeks where I'll get time in short bursts, but not enough time to sit down and really get something done!!!

hope everyone has a good weekend!!!:goodvibes

next chapter is nearly done!!! Hopefully Saturday! It's been one of those weeks where I'll get time in short bursts, but not enough time to sit down and really get something done!!!

Hope you and the family have a great weekend too!!:flower3: Pray for the rain to stop, we're taking the kids to a Yankee game tonight!!! Yaya!!:woohoo:

Hi Miss Cammie! I have been lurking on these boards for a really long time :rolleyes1 and have somehow managed to resist the urge to join and post . . .

But after reading your wonderful trip report, I just HAD to join so I could tell you how much I am enjoying it!!! I check my computer every day to see if you have posted a new chapter - I am hooked!!!!popcorn:: This is one of the most entertaining things I have ever read. You have a real gift for connecting with your reader(s).

Sally & Teddy sound like really wonderful kids, and they are lucky to have you & Jay as parents. I wish I could take y'all with me on my next trip to WDW (36 days to go!! :yay: )!!!

Good luck and stay strong through your difficulties. Like others here - I believe that people get what they deserve.

So anyway . . . thanks for providing me with an excuse to goof off at work, and for escalating my pre-trip excitement to new levels! Can't wait to read more!!!

PS - (NYPDwife) - Go Yankees! Hope this rain stops for you!

I just joined after much lurking as well. I am loving your TR! I think about your family often and keep wishing for the best.

I can't imagine how different my childhood would have been if my step mother was as wonderful as you. Instead she represents every terrible childhood memory I have. She was so mentally abusive that even as an adult I cannot be around her without throwing up on the way.:sick:

Sally and Teddy are blessed to have you! ;)

We leave for Disney in 23 days for a much needed family vacation. My dd10 suffers from depression; we need some happy time together as a family.

Thanks for sharing and remember you are not a nobody in this battle; you are compassionate glue holding them together!
:yay:

Well, well, well Miss Cammie you are bringing the lurkers out in to the open like crazy. You are pretty special!

Did you say saturday? that's today! Please miss Cammie! My weekend just won't be perfect without another chapter! Please? I shall try to wait patiently.....:)

Oh Miss Cammie! I hate to ask this, but you have become so darn popular! Would it be a big imposition to note in the thread title the post # when you post a new chapter? If it is, I will certainly understand. :goodvibes

Hi everyone, I have a few minutes and I wanted to respond a bit to y'all. I don't get the chance to do that very often!

I know i promised today, and it may be later this evening, but today was flipped upside down and I was gone all afternoon. I JUST got home and it's 9:30ish here. I know y'all are patiently waiting. I try to get them out as fast as I can!!!

I so appreciate all of you and your kind words and wishes. Y'all are the BEST!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hope you and the family have a great weekend too!!:flower3: Pray for the rain to stop, we're taking the kids to a Yankee game tonight!!! Yaya!!:woohoo:

Did y'all get rain for the Yankee game? I can't remember...I hope it stayed dry!! I'm sure it was a thrill no matter WHAT!! GO YANKEES!!!!

Hi Miss Cammie! I have been lurking on these boards for a really long time :rolleyes1 and have somehow managed to resist the urge to join and post . . .

But after reading your wonderful trip report, I just HAD to join so I could tell you how much I am enjoying it!!! I check my computer every day to see if you have posted a new chapter - I am hooked!!!!popcorn:: This is one of the most entertaining things I have ever read. You have a real gift for connecting with your reader(s).

Sally & Teddy sound like really wonderful kids, and they are lucky to have you & Jay as parents. I wish I could take y'all with me on my next trip to WDW (36 days to go!! :yay: )!!!

Good luck and stay strong through your difficulties. Like others here - I believe that people get what they deserve.

So anyway . . . thanks for providing me with an excuse to goof off at work, and for escalating my pre-trip excitement to new levels! Can't wait to read more!!!

PS - (NYPDwife) - Go Yankees! Hope this rain stops for you!

Welcome Fluffypants!!! I'm honored that your first post was on my TR!!! I LOVE your avatar picture!!! Is that a Pembroke corgi? SO SO darling!!!

Thanks for the kind words. They are much appreciated!!! Thanks for reading!!

I just joined after much lurking as well. I am loving your TR! I think about your family often and keep wishing for the best.

I can't imagine how different my childhood would have been if my step mother was as wonderful as you. Instead she represents every terrible childhood memory I have. She was so mentally abusive that even as an adult I cannot be around her without throwing up on the way.:sick:

Sally and Teddy are blessed to have you! ;)

We leave for Disney in 23 days for a much needed family vacation. My dd10 suffers from depression; we need some happy time together as a family.

Thanks for sharing and remember you are not a nobody in this battle; you are compassionate glue holding them together!
:yay:

So glad to have you aboard!!! I so appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry you had a step MONSTER instead of a step mother! I clearly remember my own step mother the way she treated us...my sisters and I never quite felt a part of things. She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't welcoming either really. I love her now and appreciate what she was going through, but I know how NOT to be as a result. I'm doing the best I can. I know I screw up A LOT, but at the end of the day the kids know that I Love them dearly and I miss them when they are gone and count the days in between.

so glad you joined us!:hug: I hope your DD gets some of that Disney magic in her blood!! It helps the sadness go away. That's a rough thing to deal with at 10. Remind her to breathe deeply while at Disney, get some of that happy vibe flowing through her veins!!!

Well, well, well Miss Cammie you are bringing the lurkers out in to the open like crazy. You are pretty special!

awwwwwww...shucks Loribell!!! Make a girl :blush:!!! Thanks! You are pretty darn special your self!!!

Did you say saturday? that's today! Please miss Cammie! My weekend just won't be perfect without another chapter! Please? I shall try to wait patiently.....:)

:lmao: I'm really working on it!!! Today was a wicked crazy day!! If I don't get it done tonight...it should be tomorrow afternoon!

You better watch it with that begging. Miss Cammie is going to shoot you one of those eyebrow arches!

:lmao: ::yes::

Oh Miss Cammie! I hate to ask this, but you have become so darn popular! Would it be a big imposition to note in the thread title the post # when you post a new chapter? If it is, I will certainly understand. :goodvibes

I put a link on the first page of my TR to every chapter as soon as I post. That way you don't have to wade through comments if you don't want to. It takes you straight there!! Is that what you meant or would it be easier for me to put the post number too? I can, I just tend to forget that sort of thing!!

You know Miss Cammie not to put any more pressure on you or anything but if you don't get these chapters done soon you will still be finishing this report when your legions of fans :worship: start asking for your pre-trip report for your August trip!

Looking forward to the next chapter (and the next tr)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter