A Crazy Crowded Refurbishment Disney World Vacation! - Sept 2-8, 2015 (Lots of Pics!)

Can you tell me where that picture with the artists drawing Disney characters is? I would like to get some for my kids.

It's at Downtown Disney at The Art of Disney in the Marketplace area. It's right near the resort buses.

Just curious about your 50's Prime Time dinner, did the wait staff still do silly stuff? or has it gone to just plain old service?

Just curious about your 50's Prime Time dinner, did the wait staff still do silly stuff? or has it gone to just plain old service?

They still do crazy stuff like putting a guest to stand in the corner because he didn't finish his veggies.

Oooooh, just got this in my mail!

21471515450_e7b4aebe18_b.jpg

Day 4 at Disney's Hollywood Studios! Video is a bit short though. I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps I was having too much fun to video anything? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter