A couple of questions from a 'dark side' newbie...

tinker-belle

Mouseketeer
I'm a disney pro, but a newbie to universal.

A couple of questions.
I see the hotel rooms say they sleep 5 adults. We are 2 adults and 3 kids (the youngest is a very petite 4 year old) and when I try to plug in a price I keep getting an additional 50.00 charge for him. Is there any way to avoid this charge? We don't need any extra beds. He's a teeny pipsqueak ;)

And how does 'check out' work. Like disney, if we're paid in full can we just pack up & leave, or do we have to go to the lobby & check out?

TIA!

I'm a disney pro, but a newbie to universal.

A couple of questions.
I see the hotel rooms say they sleep 5 adults. We are 2 adults and 3 kids (the youngest is a very petite 4 year old) and when I try to plug in a price I keep getting an additional 50.00 charge for him. Is there any way to avoid this charge? We don't need any extra beds. He's a teeny pipsqueak ;)

And how does 'check out' work. Like disney, if we're paid in full can we just pack up & leave, or do we have to go to the lobby & check out?

TIA!

You are allowed 5 people in a room. Don't put in 5 adults. Put in 2 adults and 3 children and you shouldn't get any extra charge. You are allowed a max of 2 adults without any extra charges.

You can check out on the tv in the room. You should do this to double check that all the charges are correct. You can also check out online or just by dropping your bill in the check-out box in the lobby.

You are allowed 5 people in a room. Don't put in 5 adults. Put in 2 adults and 3 children and you shouldn't get any extra charge. You are allowed a max of 2 adults without any extra charges.

You can check out on the tv in the room. You should do this to double check that all the charges are correct. You can also check out online or just by dropping your bill in the check-out box in the lobby.

Thank you!!!!

We always get an email in the middle of the night. Since we don't have a mini bar key we just leave as long as the emailed bill is right. Never used the tv at all, just leave. When they used to put the bill under the door we still just left if the bill was correct.

when i checked out mid october, the bill was pushed under my door.

i don't use the tv for checking my bill.
just look at the copy i receive.

if all is correct, no need to stop in at the front desk.

you can keep the hotel card keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter