A couple of questions for those who know Disney

Elmck

Earning My Ears
I have just a few questions for those who know what to expect at Disney.

DD wants to do the Mermaid package at the Pirates League. Do you need a reservation for this or can you just go when you are near the area?

DD's birthday was in March but this trip is her birthday present from us and her grandparents. We let Disney know this when we booked our room. I would like to get her a small cake or something while we are there. Is it worth it and what's the best way to do it?

Lastly, at some point in our trip I would like to have a stuffed character appear in our room for her. How can I make that happen without her knowing its from me?

We are staying at Jambo House. Our trip is August 6-10 2012.

I might be able to help with a few questions.

Mermaid pkg - get a reservation. I'm not sure when you're going but I do know they take reservations and if its anything like the Bippity Boppity Boutique, trying to get in without a reservation will not work.

Cake - There's a cake hotline phone number for Disney. You can call it and arrange to have a cake, with specific character on it, delivered at any Disney table service restaurant. You can also order one at the podium. There's no choice on style and I think they only come in vanilla or chocolate.

Stuffed character - you mean a little stuffie right? If so, what we've always done is to bring it in our suitcase, in a gift bag, wrapped in several plastic bags. When our kids go to sleep on our arrival night, out somes the gifts from Tinkerbelle. They find them when they wake.

HTH

I would definitely make reservations at the pirate's league. Last September we tried making reservations on our way down to Florida and they barely had any times available. DD and DS absolutely loved it! They constantly talk about being a pirate in Disneyworld.

Every year I pack "gifts" for each of my children from their favorite character along with a note welcoming them to Disneyworld, wishing them Happy Birthday, etc.

I hope this helps!:)

Stuffed character - you mean a little stuffie right? If so, what we've always done is to bring it in our suitcase, in a gift bag, wrapped in several plastic bags. When our kids go to sleep on our arrival night, out somes the gifts from Tinkerbelle. They find them when they wake.

HTH[/QUOTE]

I agree! You can buy a stuffed animal in advance from Disney, but it is a lot easier (and less expensive!) to bring the stuffed animal with you. If your kids are young enough to believe in magic, do it overnight. Or, if not, on another day of your trip, either you or your spouse can sneak back into the room before the kids and get the gifts set up.

Thanks for the help. I will call for reservations this week and order a cake. I like the idea of packing the small stuffie and letting her find it one morning. Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter