A couple of "fishy" questions?

k5thbeatle

DIS Veteran
Is it critical to have fishing excursion reservation in advance. We are not sure if we are going to do this or not and want to just wait and see if the mood to fish hits us. :sail: Will we have a problem gettin a time for this if we wait?
AND... :smickey: Is there a AP discount for the Disney fishing excursions??? :confused3

We did a 7am fishing excursion on Friday, sept 22. I think my DH booked it on tuesday or wednesday of that week. But I guess it all depends on the time of year you go...it was pretty slow 2 weeks ago when we were there.

Not sure about an AP discount...sorry!

We were at WDW from Aug 17th - Aug 24th. Decided after we got there that I would like to do the excursion (always wanted to but never got around to it). Called on Friday (the 18th) and reserved a 7:00 AM trip for the 20th. The first few days of our trip were packed, but as the week went on, the crowds thinned noticeably.

You always hear people talking about how great it would be to work at WDW, but I do believe that when I retire, I will go to WDW and become a full-time guide. John, our guide, had to have the best job on property (and he even said so!)

My son and I will definately go again. Sorry, I can't comment on the AP discount, either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter