A couple of days at the beach any recommendations please?

Goofey's Girl

Mouseketeer
Hi
We are thinking of going to the beach for the last few days of our holiday. This is partly due to our 14 day passes running out. Holiday is 17 days.
The last two days of our 14 universal Seaworld combo ticket we are going over to Busch as we have never visited there in three trips. We will get a simple hotel for the night and spend two days at Busche. Something like the holiday inn express will do us.
After that we can head to the coast. Places such as Clearwater and St Pete's beach spring to mind and a friend recommended Siesta Keys. Has anyone been to the coast and got any experience of a good resort or hotel.
Thank you.

There are some great hotels that are nice and yet not too expensive. The Pier House 60 is brand new with awesome views of the gulf and the marina with great walking distance to everything. The Quality Beach Resort is a great hotel on the gulf, but no beach - simply walk down to the main beach in a few minutes. The Holiday Inn Hotel is on the beach with fantastic amenities.

http://www.clearwater-beach-vacation.com/clearwater-beach-hotels.html

I hope this helps.

Thank you ever so much I had forgotten this thread. I booked a small hotel on Anna Maria Island in the end. A little bit further to drive but hopefully worth it. Funnily before I made the location change a pier house 60 was the top of my possibles. Looks very nice.

Hopefully the link will help others.
Thanks again :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter