A couple of CSR questions?

GrumpyMommy

Earning My Ears
Can you bring food from the Pepper Market back to your room or do you need to eat it in the restaurant? Some of our family are slow morning movers so this would make things easier.

Also what kind of stuff is available in the convenience store there? Do they have milk that we could keep in our room fridge if we brought cereal with us? Or do we need to make a grocery store run? Are taking ME so won't have a car.

You can definitely take your food back to the room. I did this one several occasions on my last stay. Just tell them you want it "to go". This also saves you the 10% gratuity that they add on.

As for the convenience store, I can't remember as I was only in there once. I know they had sandwiches, sodas, beer etc., so I would imagine they have milk as well. Hope that helps! :) Enjoy your trip!

GrumpyMommy said:
Can you bring food from the Pepper Market back to your room or do you need to eat it in the restaurant? Some of our family are slow morning movers so this would make things easier.

Also what kind of stuff is available in the convenience store there? Do they have milk that we could keep in our room fridge if we brought cereal with us? Or do we need to make a grocery store run? Are taking ME so won't have a car.
Yes, you can get food at the Pepper Market to go. Just make sure you ask the hostess for a "TO GO" ticket. You also don't have to wait in line to walk up front to ask for a "TO GO" ticket. You also can grab a bit at the snack bar poolside. They have some good choices as well.

Milk is sold at the Panchito's as well as La Tienda just outside the entrance to the Pepper Market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter