A Couple of Cakes

pixiepower04

DIS Veteran
Don't laugh at my Minnie Mouse (not too much anyway)!

687Portfolio.jpg

The Star Wars cake was for my son who turned 11 today. I thoroughly enjoyed making the lightsabers.

734Portfolio.jpg

Wow Paula, they're both fantastic! :goodvibes I honestly don't know how the people you make them for cut them up, I'd want to keep them :rotfl2:

And another thing, I really don't think any of us can laugh at Minnie, I very much doubt we'd get her half as fantastic as your Minnie! She's very cute :cutie:

Wow Paula, they're both fantastic! :goodvibes I honestly don't know how the people you make them for cut them up, I'd want to keep them :rotfl2:

And another thing, I really don't think any of us can laugh at Minnie, I very much doubt we'd get her half as fantastic as your Minnie! She's very cute :cutie:

Aw thanks you're too kind. I make cakes for my neighbour who just won't cut them, seriously she doesn't cut them!

They look fab Paula :love: My DD is a Minnie Fan - she would love to see the Minnie one :thumbsup2 You should post them on the Pudding Thread as well. :goodvibes

fwiw, I agree with Tinks - nobody is going to laugh at your Minnie :goodvibes

Amzing Cakes, Thanks for sharing

wish I could make a minnie half as good as yours

I'm truly in awe - I think I do well to slap some butter icing on a sponge cake! My DS calls it a chocolate slabby (which I think gives you the general idea). Love your Minnie Mouse - and definitely nothing there to laugh about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter