A compliment goes a long way

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I have to say I have been really stressing this week because I have not lost anything. Official weigh-in is tomorrow, but I don't think I will be getting my 10 pound clippie this week either, I am holding at 9 pounds. Anyway, I had been feeling a little down because I had two awesome weeks and then this week of nothing when someone I know, but rarely see, came up to me and said "you are losing weight aren't you? I really can tell a difference." I was so surprised that she noticed and it really made my day that she did and she chose to say something. A compliment is good for the ego, I just hope it can carry me over this little plateau.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I didn't "feel" like I had lost anything last week but I did. I'm hoping you have lost that last pound for your 10 pounds clippie.

Compliments do so much for our self esteem. I'm glad someone cared enough to mention your loss to you.

Katholyn

This happened to me last week too. I went to teacher cnferences at school and saw 2 parents that I hadn't seen since I started Weight Watchers in November. Both commented that I looked like I was losing weight. It made me feel great!!

Good for you, Tiggerlover and BreezyCarol!!!! When other people notice your weight loss, that is the BEST motivation!!! Congratulations on some well deserved compliments! :) Now just be careful, it's only a matter of time until some guy approaches you to get your phone numbers!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter