A Comment on Race and Barack Obama

I feel there are much more important issues at hand and I don't understand why this has to be discussed to minutea. Everyone has a point of view. I am very happy that we have a quality person as president-elect. I couldn't care less about his ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. I acknowledge that history has been made, was made in the primaries and will continue to be made(I so hope) as my life continues. It's all good.

Oh boy, two "debates" in one thread.:upsidedow

How's that a debate? I said nobody in her family considers themselves to be African American. Unless you know them and can say otherwise, I fail to see where the debate comes in.

This is kind of a silly debate.

I feel there are much more important issues at hand and I don't understand why this has to be discussed to minutea.

I'm so sorry to waste your time. In the future, perhaps you can hand out the approved "items worth discussing" list on a more frequent basis.

I was stating my opinions based on my personal POV and that of my family, because it is something that we have experience with. I was trying to show another point of view to this debate and I felt it was worth mentioning.

My mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter