A CM in the family

My CM DS is a huge Star Wars fan. Just informed him that Star Wars weekends will still be going on the first 2 weeks he is there. He is really excited as this is something he has always wanted to attend but hasn't made it. Just made his summer even better:)

Thought I would update everyone on my son, the CM. He comes home from Purdue tomorrow. Here 3 weeks, then off to WDW May 29th. Will be there until Aug. 5th. He needed to raise $2500 for the trip, think he only needs about $200 more at this point, so he is a cinch to go now. Will get more details tomorrow when he comes home. Did I say how jealous of him I am. Oh, and very proud too.

My CM DS is a huge Star Wars fan. Just informed him that Star Wars weekends will still be going on the first 2 weeks he is there. He is really excited as this is something he has always wanted to attend but hasn't made it. Just made his summer even better:)

Very cool! I bet this will be a summer to remember for this young lad. :thumbsup2 And for Dad, too :)

Simon and his friends arrived in Orlando yesterday at 1:50pm, right on schedule. First problem to arise, he had never been grocery shopping on his own before. Gave him a whole new perspective on what DW goes thru every week.:lmao:Still don't know what he'll be doing, will post that as soon as I know.

Simon and his friends arrived in Orlando yesterday at 1:50pm, right on schedule. First problem to arise, he had never been grocery shopping on his own before. Gave him a whole new perspective on what DW goes thru every week.:lmao:Still don't know what he'll be doing, will post that as soon as I know.

I am sure he won't complain to her :thumbsup2

Well, here it is, what everyone has been waiting for, my son Simon will be working at Cosmic Rays, but not running a register. He is working in the kitchen instead. At least he has an airconditioned position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter