A Closer Look at the Food and Menus for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

No replies yet?

This menu looks fantastic! Should help quell the displeasure of the food offerings at DHS. :)

So I can't get back on the app, busy with people making reservations, does anyone know what's on the menu, I know DL has only bar snacks, but on WDW is stated a table service, but because of the volume of people when I go to the menu it locks up

T
So I can't get back on the app, busy with people making reservations, does anyone know what's on the menu, I know DL has only bar snacks, but on WDW is stated a table service, but because of the volume of people when I go to the menu it locks up
It’s a Cantina. Drinks and a few bar snacks
You are booking admission for a 45 minute period only. No meals offered

Isn't it classified as a lounge, not a table service? I can't even get to the page now to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter