A Challange for December's first week-end

Nice job ladies! I see that this has been extended to this week, so I will still try to fit it in. The weekend was consumed with swim, school project prep, and laundry................P

Nice job ladies! I see that this has been extended to this week, so I will still try to fit it in. The weekend was consumed with swim, school project prep, and laundry................P

I post challanges when I find something that I think will be great for everyone - please bring up any that you want to do - I thought I was going o have more time to play

the new christmas LO is cute Reddy!

Thank you:hug:

PN where is yours?? I can't wait to see what you did with this

Reddy,

Check out this blog I found the other day.. she has some really cool LOs with a lot of 4x6 photos... or you could convert to 4x6's...

http://rockpaperscrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketch-of-month-march-2012.html
You can find a "like" button to her facebook account and can see her sketches in her photos.. they are AMAZING!! I ordered her book the other day.

ooohhhh that looks fun
seeing lots of circles but mostly 4x6 or 4x4 pics - those are easy to fix into my sizes (just add a mat ;))

don't you hate it when the camera batteries are dead??? make me wonder if James had the camera (who I"m mad at - you know Christmas balls & toilet don't mix very well - that was last night)

ooohhhh that looks fun
seeing lots of circles but mostly 4x6 or 4x4 pics - those are easy to fix into my sizes (just add a mat ;))

don't you hate it when the camera batteries are dead??? make me wonder if James had the camera (who I"m mad at - you know Christmas balls & toilet don't mix very well - that was last night)

Hope things settle down for you! My biggest problem with the camera is someone takes the memory card out and doesn't put it back! I can't tell you how many times I have taken the camera and it beeps because there is no memory card.:headache: I have taken to carrying the spare in my purse!

Hope things settle down for you! My biggest problem with the camera is someone takes the memory card out and doesn't put it back! I can't tell you how many times I have taken the camera and it beeps because there is no memory card.:headache: I have taken to carrying the spare in my purse!

I have that too plus batteries
my camera is the only thing that we have that uses the memory card - what else uses them??:confused3

I have that too plus batteries
my camera is the only thing that we have that uses the memory card - what else uses them??:confused3

The other people in my house take the memory card to steal the pictures on it and then do not put it back! Or my favorite is when a certain DS removes the little part and puts it in his phone so he can take pictures, but doesn't tell me.:mad: If he wasn't already done for Christmas I might buy him his own!

Cassey, I hear stocking stuffer in his future!!! Grab PrincessJulia a itune card for something to even it out!!! :)

Taking photos after dinner.. I have lots of extra batteries but couldn't find my camera bag with them... found it today in my closet.. hmmm, it was put away and I wonder why I couldn't find it!

hahahaha
yea, when things are put up, it takes me forever to find them too
can't wait to see what you did

Here they are!!! Thanks for waiting calmly!!!

Here are 4 Christmas ones.. (1 for the family book; and one for each child's book)
DSCN7367_zpsb5f23a4d.jpg

DSCN7368_zps2eeda8ad.jpg

DSCN7363_zps3eeaa12c.jpg

DSCN7362_zpsd42b6a88.jpg

Here is the winter one for the family album..
DSCN7369_zps831fe550.jpg

Here are some bonus ones (I'll put them on the using swap elements thread too).
This one is one of the Ashley Rock sketches I showed you the link for...
DSCN7358_zps073fb5e5.jpg

DSCN7359_zps3d04f300.jpg

This is missing some photos... but it's a sketch we have done on the boards before.. all vertical 4x6 photos...
DSCN7360_zpsc4dae038.jpg

DSCN7361_zpsaa32d705.jpg

These are some of my favorite photos.. as the CM photographer was AWESOME!!! He had us pose this way and they yelled out "she said YES!!!"... My kids were rolling because we had been married a lifetime even then!!! But I'd say YES all over again!!!

Thanks!! Finding my crafting mojo again is great!!! I feel so much better about the day when I go to bed at night!!

PN.... I love those layouts! Great job.

Just wanted to let you all know that I didn't forget about this challenge, but I didn't have a bunch of photos to fit it properly. I print my photos first and then usually find a layout to make them work and I just didn't have the right combo of sizes for this sketch. But I really like it and will keep it on the top of the pile to use asap!

Thanks for the inspiration Reddy!..............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter