A Celebration of Harry Potter Film Talent

Alicefan

Give me a cloudy day in Winter!
Does anyone know what the hold up is on announcing who the film talent will be this year? Last year they released the info in November. I would be hard pressed to buy one of their packages when they go on sale in August not knowing if I may be paying top dollar to see, Filch, Professor Sprout and Lavender Brown. lol Seems they still don't quite have it together regarding the celebration. You would think they could get the line up on board in time for the announcement of the packages going on sale...not 4 months after the fact.

I'm sure that arranging times that working actors are free is a bit of a moving target.

If I were going I would expect Evanna Lynch, the twins, and Matthew Lewis. They seem to be the core group that attends.

I'm sure that arranging times that working actors are free is a bit of a moving target.

If I were going I would expect Evanna Lynch, the twins, and Matthew Lewis. They seem to be the core group that attends.
Yeah Evanna is pretty much a guarantee. Last years lineup was great with Rupert Grint. Hoping for Tom Felton this year.

Welp, 3 weeks to go and they've announced no one but Warwick Davis and Matt Lewis. Seems very sketchy for what will be the 20th anniversary of the first book. What a disappointment after last years film talent! I'd be rather ticked off if I had splurged on the package deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter