A/C at the Poly?

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
After reading about rooms getting warm I need a plan in case this happens to us. Does the Poly have sensors on the A/C and if so how to bypass that? Will we be able to override the temperature settings too? I cannot sleep in a warm room
Thanks!

It's been a few years since stayed at the Poly (2008) but at that time, yes, they had the sensors (I believe all resort rooms do) and yes, it was possible to override it by pushing the power button and down arrow at the same time.

At least you will have a ceiling fan in your room at the Poly which really helps, too! :thumbsup2

Stayed there 2 weeks ago. We used the ceiling fan and set the thermostat at 68 deg. Very comfortable.

After reading about rooms getting warm I need a plan in case this happens to us. Does the Poly have sensors on the A/C and if so how to bypass that? Will we be able to override the temperature settings too? I cannot sleep in a warm room
Thanks!

We just returned. We were CL so the rooms had been renovated. This was the first trip that the air seemed to work as we wanted it too. It was nice and cool and didn't seem to shut off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter