• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Busted Surprise That Sent Us To The World!! Page 6 for TRIP REPORT

GOOD LUCK!! On your fastpass selections!
My daughter is a huge Star War fan, so We're very nervous about our HS day. She will attend both days 6,7 while the rest of us will head else where on the 7th.
Thank you, I'm sure we'll need it!!! :rotfl2:
My dad and my sister, Emilee, will be heading there on the morning of the 7th. The rest of us won't be joining until that afternoon after our lunch.

Thank you, I'm sure we'll need it!!! :rotfl2:
My dad and my sister, Emilee, will be heading there on the morning of the 7th. The rest of us won't be joining until that afternoon after our lunch.
I'm thinking the rest of us will head to MK in the morning and enjoy the rest of our evening at Epcot. But we will use our fastpass at MK.

I'm thinking the rest of us will head to MK in the morning and enjoy the rest of our evening at Epcot. But we will use our fastpass at MK.
Sounds like a good plan! We may head over to Downtown Disney.. Or just swim at the resort. Which resort are you staying at?

Are you or family planning to attend MK late hours till 2:00 am on the 6 th.

Oooooh, BLT is on my resort goals list!!
One year we stayed in a 2 bedroom theme park view room for our granddaughter's 3 b-day at Chrismas time ( first week of December ) highly recommend this time. Low crowds and great weather!! And the view from our room was awesome, we were able to see the fire works.

One year we stayed in a 2 bedroom theme park view room for our granddaughter's 3 b-day at Chrismas time ( first week of December ) highly recommend this time. Low crowds and great weather!! And the view from our room was awesome, we were able to see the fire works.
Which fireworks?? -That's awesome... I am going to make a convo for just you and I so we don't keep going back and forth on the post! :)

Hello guys!!! Just a quick update..:cool1:

Today my mom made our Fastpass selections and I'm so excited. For the most part they came out like I wanted to and there was one ride that I'm surprised made it to my mom's FP list but I am SO excited for it.

So without further adieu...

On the first day, June 5th, we have our 3 FP's at Magic Kingdom. They are: 6:05-7:05 at Seven Dwarf Mine Train, 7:05-8:05 at Little Mermaid, and 8:20-9:20 at Space Mountain.

On June 6th we have our 3 at Animal Kingdom and they are 12-1 at Expedition Everest, 1:30-2:30 at Kali River Rapids, and at 3:30-3:50 at Festival of the Lion King. :simba:(That last one seems like a very short time in between so it may be wrong...)

June 7th is at Epcot. I have a 11:45-12:45 at Spaceship Earth, 1:40-2:40 at Nemo & Friends, and the last one is 2:50-3:50 at Soarin

The 8th we are spending are day at Hollywood Studios and we have a 10:25-11:25 at Tower of Terror, a 12:15-1:15 at Toy Story Mania, and the last one is at 1:25-1:40 for the Little Mermaid.

The 9th is the day with the best Fastpasses I think. :) We spend the day at Magic Kingdom and the FP's are 9:30-10:30 at Winnie the Pooh!!!!!!, 10:45-11:45 at Space Mountain, and 11:45-12:45 at BTMR.
GUYS--- I absolutely love Winnie the Pooh, so I think it's awesome to have a FP there this year! pooh:

June 10th is also a really good day with some really good FP's at Animal Kingdom! They are: 9:30-10:30 at Kilimanjaro Safari's, 10:30-10:50 at Finding Nemo the Musical, and a 12:10-1:10 at Expedition Everest!

And the last day at the parks we are spending at Magical Kingdom. We spend a lot of time there as that park fits more to what my brother will most likely want to ride. The FP's are 10:30-11:30 at Jungle Cruise, 12:35-1:35 at Dumbo (I think my brother will love this one- he loves zoo animals), and the last one is from 2:35-3:35 at SDMT for one last ride.

Well that's all I have for today, I did want to ask for any snack recommendations!! Other than the dole whip and mickey bar of course! :mickeybar
I love yalls feedback so give me a bunch of it! :) :) :) :) Bye guys!

Last edited:
The creamcheese jalapeño pretzel in Animal Kingdom!!
The carrot cake cookie in writers stop @ HS.

Last edited:
The creamcheese jalapeño pretzel in Animal Kingdom!!
The carrot cake cookie in writers shop at HS
Those sound good!! I don't really like spicy stuff nor cream cheese so I will probably opt out! Lol, thanks for your suggestions! :thanks:

Looks like you had a great Easter!

~awesome~ haul. Looks like you got all the basics down :thumbsup2

Those are some terriffic FP+ selections!

Snack suggestions- the chocolate butterfinger cupcake from DHS (writer's stop), the pesto knots from MK (pinocchio's village house), popcorn from any of the parks, chip and dale's cheddar mickeys any of the parks, cake pops and rice krispie treats from the bakery. MACAROONS and anything from the bakery in Epcot's France, the strawberry shortcake from The Land in Epcot :)

Looks like you had a great Easter!

~awesome~ haul. Looks like you got all the basics down :thumbsup2

Those are some terriffic FP+ selections!

Snack suggestions- the chocolate butterfinger cupcake from DHS (writer's stop), the pesto knots from MK (pinocchio's village house), popcorn from any of the parks, chip and dale's cheddar mickeys any of the parks, cake pops and rice krispie treats from the bakery. MACAROONS and anything from the bakery in Epcot's France, the strawberry shortcake from The Land in Epcot :)
Thank you! When getting ready for a trip it's one of the things that makes it feel real, ya know? And awesome suggestions!!! I love cake pops and I love their rice krispies because they are so huge!!!

Thank you! When getting ready for a trip it's one of the things that makes it feel real, ya know? And awesome suggestions!!! I love cake pops and I love their rice krispies because they are so huge!!!

Have you ever had Starbucks cake pops? Disney cake pops taste exactly like Starbucks cake pops.

Have you ever had Starbucks cake pops? Disney cake pops taste exactly like Starbucks cake pops.
Sa-WEET! Everytime I go to starbucks I have to get a snack too and it's almost always a salted-caramel cake pop! Unless of course they have the banana-nut bread in! :) :coffee:

Sa-WEET! Everytime I go to starbucks I have to get a snack too and it's almost always a salted-caramel cake pop! Unless of course they have the banana-nut bread in! :) :coffee:

YAAAAAAAAAS!!! Although I have to say, I'm personally quite a fan of the pink birthday cake pop ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter