A Busted Surprise That Sent Us To The World!! Page 6 for TRIP REPORT

Hey guys!!!
Really quick update because I am busy with family stuff and school and life -- (aren't we all :rotfl2:) but I felt like I was obligated to add this to my PTR and share with all of you that follow along and make it so I'm not talking to myself. And let's be real, when you don't get a lot of responses on your posts that's what it tends to feel like we're doing!!!

So as all of you guys know, WDW love isn't just the rides and meeting characters. It's the atmosphere- the smells, the hidden mickeys, the CM's, the food, the sounds...

THE SOUNDS

The queues's, the elevator music, the lobby playlist, the ride previews, the ads you hear at the gates...

THE SOUNDS

Guys, there is a website, which if you click here will take you straight there, that you can hear these things, 24/7, 365 days a year, 7 days a week...

Live 365 plays all these things in a continuous loop for all to hear. If this is new news for anyone out there, know that we have this great, magical knowledge now because of the great and magical @Tracy161 .

Currently while I rap this post up I am listening to the queue for Soarin' and there's just something about listening to Disney greatness while being in Houston, Tx still that is just AWESOME!!

So one final huge thank-you to Tracy!!!:thanks:

Thanks for reading ya'll!! See ya real soon! :earboy2::wave:

Hello EVERYBODY!!! :wave2::wave2:

I am going to use this post to introduce myself a little bit more and give a little bit more background on my family! I'm also going to include some stories and pics from my previous 2 trips to the most magical place on earth! :tink:

So we all know who everyone is and there favorites and what not but what are they truly like?????

Well let's go ahead and start with my mom! She is honestly the best mom ever. Everyone says that about their mother but mine really is the best out there, sorry guys. :rotfl2:She is the strongest woman I know, she makes me smile even with a broken heart and she loves me more than I feel deserved of. :) She has very recently became a stay-at-home mom after the business she worked for got bought out and she is loving it!! And so are we with all the time get to spend with her! She loves planing, all things Disney, traveling, being organized, and seeing live music- all of which we share this interest!
Here is a picture of my mom and Emilee back in 2009 riding on Mad Tea Party

Next is my daddy! Me and him aren't that close unfortunately. I like to think it is because him and I are a lot alike. We both have strong opinions and sometimes that causes us to bicker. All of that aside he is the best man I know and I love him so much. :) He is an IT guy for a hospital that is nearby and loves his job... at least I think he does. He doesn't have a lot of vacation days though so he has to chose when to go on trips and when to sit out :( I think he met my mom in 2007 and were married in 2008 and I've never seen my mom more happy :cloud9:
Here is a picture of him, Becca, and I on Expedition Everest in 09

Next let's do Becca. She and I are SUPER close. When it comes time to do my TR after June you will see that her and I will have a LOT of pictures as we will do a lot of the things together. She is very talented and can sing as well as Beyonce in my opinion. She is also a Varsity soccer player and has been playing soccer since she was like 4.
Here is a picture from our first trip in 2007 of Becca sitting with Emilee.

Emilee and I arent close at all but I feel like her and I will be eventually. She's going through becoming teenager and I'm stubborn and don't like anything she likes and we're not alike at all. I have put my family through a lot and though it affected everybody, she took all of stunts more
sensitively. Emilee is the SMARTEST person I know and a phenomenal percussionist. I don't have many recent pictures of her but she was pretty dang cute as a little girl!
Here' a picture of her and Tinkerbell in 2009

Braeden is my favorite little brother in the whole wide world and that's not just because he is my only brother... He is autistic and is very shy but once he get's to know you he will talk your ear off. If we are in the car he makes sure we notice everyone of the bulldozers and excavators that we pass. He is an animal, building machinery loving little boy and he is just perfect in every way possible.
He hasn't been to "Mickey Mouse's house" yet so here's another pic from E
aster with my uncle's girlfriend in the background!

And then there was one. I am a really boring individual guys.... I don't do sports, I don't do band, I can't sing, I make mediocre grades... But ask me something Disney related and I will answer in .2847 seconds. I want to become a teacher when I get older and teach somewhere between Pre-K to 4th grade. If that changes for some reason than I know my new job will be something in the health field.
Here's a pic from 2009 with my mask I made while in Epcot.

So I had intentions of showing you guys some more Disney pics and some stories but Photobucket is taking 8 mins per picture just to upload and I love my readers but I'm an inpatient individual. :rotfl2:

I'll be back later and hopefully PB is working by then. :) Bye guys!! :wave:

Okay...I'm finally caught up.

You guys did an awesome job with your Fast Pass selections. I am very impressed.

Easter looks like fun.

I enjoyed getting to know your family better. I hope that you and your dad develop a closer relationship. I lost my dad in 2008 (a week before Mark and I went on our 25th wedding anniversary trip) and I miss him every day. He was truly my best friend.

Okay...I'm finally caught up.

You guys did an awesome job with your Fast Pass selections. I am very impressed.

Easter looks like fun.

I enjoyed getting to know your family better. I hope that you and your dad develop a closer relationship. I lost my dad in 2008 (a week before Mark and I went on our 25th wedding anniversary trip) and I miss him every day. He was truly my best friend.
Hi Kathy!!! :) :)
I'm glad you're feeling better! Or at least the pain has gone down enough for you to get on the boards again!
Thanks, my mom got up VERY early for those lol!!! Super excited for Winnie the Pooh pooh:
My dad and I are getting closer everyday. Like I said in my deeper intro into Emilee I have pulled a lot of stunts and to be completely honest I shouldn't have any of my family's trust. I am very sorry for your dad's passing. I read that TR and it was very touching. just know one day you will be with him and you'll realize while you were down here doing whatever he was up there living it up and probably strolling down Main Street all day, everyday. (I know I would!!)

Thank's for reading Kathy and I hope you have a good rest of your night! :)

My dad and I are getting closer everyday. Like I said in my deeper intro into Emilee I have pulled a lot of stunts and to be completely honest I shouldn't have any of my family's trust.

My daughter is about your age and while I don't know what kind of stunts you've pulled, mine has pulled some doozies and I love her madly nonetheless!

Following along because I love pre-trip enthusiasm!

Subbing into your PTR Ashlee! Your excitement over your upcoming trip is contagious.

You have a lovely family and its wonderful you are so close to your mom. Hopefully you can your dad will continue to develop a stronger relationship every year.

How wonderful that you are interested in teaching. What a great career choice.

I love ASMusic. It's an awesome resort and I bet the family suites are great.

Great FP picks. Your mom did a great job with those. And she did a great job with all the fun activities and stickers.

Looking forward to reading more about your upcoming trip. :goodvibes

My daughter is about your age and while I don't know what kind of stunts you've pulled, mine has pulled some doozies and I love her madly nonetheless!

Following along because I love pre-trip enthusiasm!
Just a lot of teenager shenanigans... :) I am so happy you are joining. i have been so busy with my new job and school... Sorry for the late reply :(

Subbing into your PTR Ashlee! Your excitement over your upcoming trip is contagious.

You have a lovely family and its wonderful you are so close to your mom. Hopefully you can your dad will continue to develop a stronger relationship every year.

How wonderful that you are interested in teaching. What a great career choice.

I love ASMusic. It's an awesome resort and I bet the family suites are great.

Great FP picks. Your mom did a great job with those. And she did a great job with all the fun activities and stickers.

Looking forward to reading more about your upcoming trip. :goodvibes

You are so sweet, thank you :) I am VERY excited!!!

I would really like to become closer with dad and have been doing my hardest it make it happen.

I recently figured out that teaching is what I want to do, for the longest time I wanted to be a doctor... Who knows that could still happen!!!

Yes ASM is an awesome resort! We stayed there for our 2009 trip and it was very nice and big without feeling like I'm a mile away from my family :)

My mom got up at the crack of dawn for our FP's- I think she did great too :) :)

Thank you so much for joining, I love hearing feedback so don't be shy at all! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

Sa-WEET! Everytime I go to starbucks I have to get a snack too and it's almost always a salted-caramel cake pop! Unless of course they have the banana-nut bread in! :) :coffee:

There's Starbucks on Main Street and at Fountain View in EPCOT and all I can say is YES. ::yes::

There are also Starbucks in Animal Kingdom and DHS (plus two at Downtown Disney)

Just joined in, I think your plans look great! Such amazing FP's and seems like you will hit every park and get all the big headliners in!

Just joined in, I think your plans look great! Such amazing FP's and seems like you will hit every park and get all the big headliners in!
So happy you have you on board!! :)

I agree with you- my mom did phenomenal getting our FP's :)

Hello guys!!! :wave:

So this post is going to be some personal stuff and some more Disney stuff :)

It is April 18th today and we have 46 more days ahead of us until we are packing up our Kia for the long 16 hour haul from Houston to Orlando :):woohoo:

(Side note: Houston to Pensacola-our first stop- is only 12 hours and the other 4 are from the hotel in Pensacola to Orlando)

April 18th is also my parents anniversary!!! :love: So today they are planning some dinner and a movie and they also have hotel reservations in a nearby city but we had AWFUL thunderstorms with tornadoes and really strong wind last night so they may chose to stay home tonight... Not sure yet.

Prom this year is April 25th- I am not going however, Becca and her boyfriend Gabe are.

The following weekend is the weekend of May 1st.... This is the dreaded weekend that I get my wisdom teeth taken out.:guilty: I am not looking forward to this AT ALL!!
As some of ya'll know, I just got a job. So I had to take off for not only y week long Disney vacation but also to have these teeth yanked out of my jaw. Yay.

Which leads me into my next personal announcement: Where did I get hired????

Chuck E. Cheese's baby!!! Before the question arises: Yes, I do dress up in the rat costume. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I love this job so far and if you get rid of the vomit stained carpets, and the screaming mothers... This job is perfect for anyone who loves children :)
As I said in my second intro post, I want to be a teacher so this job is just great :)

BACK TO DISNEY NOW, OKAY???

So like I said up there :tinker:(let's pretend she's using her wand to point up to the beginning of the post) we only have 46 more days!!! :cool1:
Sooooooo, we made one of these :)

Braeden had a blast coloring the strips of paper and adding the stickers! We all did really. It was nice to get everyone together and do Disney stuff around the dining room table :earsboy:

Also, like I said before in another post, my mom is now a stay-at-home mom and has a bunch of time on her hands. My mom loves Disney just as much as I do if not a little bit more. She now spends her time shopping for our trip and getting things planned and making it run as smoothly as possible so I can have a good story to tell you all in June!!
Here are some of the shirts that my mom got for me and Becca:

My favorite is the Hakuna Matata one :simba:
That's supposed to be Simba but that does not do him justice... poor guy.

That's all for now guys... Until next time, see ya real soon :earboy2:

You'll pull through your wisdom teeth surgery just fine! Hard to believe I got mine out 4 years ago. I was very lucky in that I hardly had any swelling (I didn't want to look like a chipmunk), but it did take awhile for me to fully open my mouth again. I had all of mine removed at once.

And congratulations on your job! Hopefully some of that money can go towards some souvenirs!

You'll pull through your wisdom teeth surgery just fine! Hard to believe I got mine out 4 years ago. I was very lucky in that I hardly had any swelling (I didn't want to look like a chipmunk), but it did take awhile for me to fully open my mouth again. I had all of mine removed at once.

And congratulations on your job! Hopefully some of that money can go towards some souvenirs!
I'm also getting all 4 of mine removed :(
I don't want to look like a chipmunk either. I can deal with the pain!!

Thank you so much!! It definitely will!!!!!!! :)

I'm also getting all 4 of mine removed :(
I don't want to look like a chipmunk either. I can deal with the pain!!

Thank you so much!! It definitely will!!!!!!! :)

Believe me, it's better to have them taken out than keeping them in and having them cause problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter