"A Bug's Life 2"

TLRobben

DisneyLover
I'm a fan of "A Bug's Life" my favorite Disney (& Pixar) movie. I have been browsing, and imagining how great it would be if Pixar considered making a sequel to "A Bug's Life" better known as "A Bug's Life 2." I think Pixar really should make "A Bug's Life 2" because "A Bug's Life" has loads of potential for a sequel. :flower2:

And in case you want to know why I want to see "A Bug's Life 2," it's because I want to see my favorite characters from the movie, Flik and Princess Atta (who is actually now Queen Atta in the sequel), get married! :lovestruc

But of course I know some of you remember seeing that outtake in "Toy Story 2" where Flik and Heimlich are suiting for "A Bug's Life 2." It can't possibly mean that there will be no sequel to "A Bug's Life." It was just because Flik and Heimlich were appearing in the wrong film, because it was a sequel for "Toy Story." So a sequel to "A Bug's Life" wouldn't be such a bad idea. :thumbsup2

Also I'm sure some of you noticed that most of the original characters voices from "A Bug's Life" have died over the years. There's Roddy McDowall (voice of Mr. Soil), Madeline Kahn (voice of Gypsy), Jonathan Harris (voice of Manny), Joe Ranft (voice of Heimlich), and Phyllis Diller (voice of the Queen). Plus, Hayden Panettiere, the original voice of Princess Dot, is all grown up now. :sad1:

However, I researched on a few Wiki websites that had ideas of how they can replace the 5 deceased original character voices. They would have Ed Asner as Mr. Soil, Jennifer Aniston as Gypsy, Jim Cummings as Manny, Jerome Ranft (the brother of Joe Ranft) as Heimlich, and Angela Lansbury as the Queen. And they would also feature Emily Hahn as Princess Dot. :daisy:

If you want to find out and come up with more ideas for "A Bug's Life 2," remember to check out all this. Look up more for a sequel idea at Pixar Wiki, Movie Fanon Wiki, Pixar Fanon Wiki, Fanfiction, A Bug's Life 2 Possibilities, krofftfan96 on deviantart, and check out a video on Youtube as well. :cutie:

Join in with me now. And tell me what you think of "A Bug's Life 2." If you like it, then please sign my petition for "A Bug's Life 2" at GoPetition.com. And please leave comments and replies too.

"For the colony and for oppressed bugs everywhere!" -Flik

:butterfly

Mercifully, Pixar has already announced that they won't be working on any more sequels for the foreseeable future.

I have this brand new in the original packaging still. Anyone interested in purchasing it. Paid 140.00 for it brand new. Asking for best offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter