A bug show

YeahDisneyWorld!

Earning My Ears
Hi there, someone had mentioned to me about having to definetly visit a Tree and see the bug show in Animal Kingdon. Has anyone seen this? Is it any good?

A super show, done in 3D! Based on the movie It's a Bug's Life, entertaining for both adults and children. I've heard some small children are afraid, mine never were, but use your best judgement. Very enjoyable, and you can get fastpass, or wait in line and enjoy the fabulous hand carved animals all around the tree!!

is the name of the show, and it's definitely a must-do. It's much like Honey, I Shrunk the Audience and MuppetVision 3D. Without giving too much away, it will awaken all your senses, except perhaps taste. Don't know if you're traveling with small kids, but it can freak out toddlers and preschoolers. Some of that can be avoided by holding them on your lap and sitting towards the back of the theater. You're gonna want to experience this one.

I think "It's Tough to be a bug" is a must see for the entire family. My dd's 4 and 6 loved it and so did me and DH. It's a cute 3 D show located in the tree of life. I guess it could be a bit "scary" for really small children, but definately go and see it!!

I have a 3 1/2 yr old and at the time of the trip a 19 month old. Anything else that anyone can recommend for us? Is my 19 month old free for most things?

We really liked it. It was me DGF her DD 8 DS 9. They rerally liked it, they were never scared but I have heared about kids getting :scared1:

It is a good show, but it was a little scary for my 3 year old. She still enjoyed it though....just got a little freaked out toward the end.

Welcome to the DIS! Yes, your younger child has free admission for everything. Also, the child eats free at table service restaurants. At that age, your children will probably enjoy the Kilamanjaro Safari, the petting zoo in conservation station (Rafiki's Planet Watch train ride to the petting zoo). Tough to be a bug is quite intense and frightening to the younger set, my younger daughter, age 9 now, refused to do it until last year. Go figure. It's in the dark, 3D, and there are smells, sounds wind and misting water. The only 3D show I'd possibly recommend for those ages is the Muppet one at Disney MGM. MGM also has the Playhouse Disney show and BEauty and the Beast show. Animal Kingdom has the wonderful Lion King show that most kids enjoy. Of course Magic Kingdom is tykes wonderland. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter