• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Bittersweet Return... Winkler's TR ~ Many Pics! Our time is over!

hi everyone. Sorry it has been a couple of days . Turns put that this isn't the best week. I've thought over how to tell you, my friends, what has hpppened to me. The answer just isn't there....

On Wednesday, I began experiencing some crampping. Around 8pm. I started spotting. I called the doctor, be told me to go to the er. Naturally, I was distraught and somewhat hysterical. I decided to go(with some persuasion). We had tests and an ultrasound, the doctor called of spontaneous miscarriage.

all of this is fairly common, I know, but given the timing...

I just wanted to let you know.

No matter when it happens it sucks, but this is just so sad. I will be praying for you & your family. You will find that we are a very large group in a club none of us want to belong. I'm so very sorry that you are now dealing w/ another loss.

Alicia,

my MIL just called and told me the news, I got on and I sit here with tears streaming down my face and looking for the words to tell you how very sorry I am! You are such an amazing woman and my heart is just breaking for you. There are no words to express my condolences and just know that I am here if you ever need anyone to talk to. :hug:

hi everyone. Sorry it has been a couple of days . Turns put that this isn't the best week. I've thought over how to tell you, my friends, what has hpppened to me. The answer just isn't there....

On Wednesday, I began experiencing some crampping. Around 8pm. I started spotting. I called the doctor, be told me to go to the er. Naturally, I was distraught and somewhat hysterical. I decided to go(with some persuasion). We had tests and an ultrasound, the doctor called of spontaneous miscarriage.

Alicia...I am so, so sorry!!!! I am sending you some hugs girl and if there is anything you need, ANYTHING, just let me know!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Alicia,
I am so so sorry that this has happened . Always remember that we are all here for you :grouphug: whenever you need us.

Oh Alicia, I am so sorry. I wish I knew what to say, but I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. You are such a strong a woman, and I really admire you.

Alicia...I just have to tell you again how very sorry I am. I know your heart is breaking again right now but please, please remember what I told you over the phone. You are a wonderful person and you deserve to be happy!!! You truly do. I know it may not seem like it right now but it's true. I am sure with the anniversary of Levi's death quickly approaching, your emotions are very strong and powerful. They would be for anyone. Please remember that I am here for you anytime...I wish I could hop on a plane right now and give you a big hug!

i am so very sorry, i wish i could make you feel better but i know there are no words so i send you hugs and prayers.

Oh Alicia..I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

:hug: I am so sorry for what has happened in that I really didn't want you to have to experience this pain and grief all over again. I cannot know what you must be feeling and thinking....but my prayers are that God will comfort and sustain you through this time. I truly hope you know that we love you and your precious family very much but not as much as God loves you. I came across a poem that I thought may offer some comfort:

Safe in the Father’s Arms

Far away from fear and death
Do my children play;
Never to feel the stain of sin
On their spotless soul;
Never to know a single tear
Nor stab of searing pain.
In the Father’s arms are they,
His face do they behold.
In arms of tender comfort
They rest devoid of fear;
Salty taste of tears
Never to cross their face.
Not burnt by earth’s sun
Nor chilled by its storms,
Untouched by earth’s shadows
And darkness of night;
Lifted higher
Than dreams can go,
They soar above
The frailties of earth
And thrive in the love
Of the Father
Whose grace sparkles
And tender ways smile
With unearthly perfection.

Yet my arms feel empty.
With painful chest
I long to hold them
To my breast;
To see their smiling faces
And ease my painful fears.
Yet this I know:
They are safe
In the Master’s care.
And I shall see them face to face
And hold them when I’m there.

They’ve breezed their way to Paradise.
How smooth their getting there;
So free from blame and shame.
More pain than them I’ve known,
But our destiny’s the same.
Their journey there was easy;
Long and hard is mine.
But whether long or quick,
We will meet again.

Till then, my loves, rest easy.
Behold his face and rejoice
Without a single fear.
I shall come to you some day
And you shall dry my tears,
As I weep in joy
To see your cheery face.
And even now at times
I think I hear your giggles,
But rest, my loves, in his arms,
Till I am with you there.

“Blessed are those who mourn” (Matthew 5:4)

"

Also, Alicia, in difficult times I often watch to a beautiful video called a "Father's Love Letter" which is about how much God loves and cares for you and made you and is there with you every step of the way. :flower3: Here is a link to it if you think you are interested. It is Scripture set to beautiful photography and music. Click here to read, watch or listen!

:sad1: Oh Alicia, I am so so very sorry. I wish there were something more I could do or say to help ease some of your pain. You are all in my prayers every night, and if you ever need anything I am just a phone call away. Love you girl:hug:

Alicia...You know when you called that night I was praying that it was just a some spotting and that it would go away. My sister did spot throughout her pregnancy,and the baby was fine.... I was hopeing that was the case for you too. Im so sorry. If there is anything you need, Im just a phone call away.
((((ALICIA))))

I am so sorry for your loss, especially at what is already such a difficult time. The first anniversary of my baby's death was one of the hardest days of my life. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter