• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Big Thank You!!!!!

disneygirlatheart

DIS Veteran
We just arrived home from the most magical vacation. I wish to thank all of you who helped me plan everything. Also for all the tips and tricks. Now if anyone can help me out on something else. How do you quit crying because your back home?

Glad you had a great trip. Now to stop crying plan for your next one have fun. :love: :love: party: party: party:

wasabi girl said:
Start planning your next trip :teeth: !

ITA!!! It doesn't matter whether your next trip is in a few months or a year or more away. Start thinking about the next trip you would like to make and keep coming back here! :disrocks:

It's great to hear you had such a good trip.

disneygirlatheart said:
We just arrived home from the most magical vacation. I wish to thank all of you who helped me plan everything. Also for all the tips and tricks. Now if anyone can help me out on something else. How do you quit crying because your back home?

I have been wondering the same thing since we got back in June. I have started planning our next trip...that is the only thing that keeps me from being sad that I am back at home! And remember that every day that passes is one day closer to the trip! :banana:

I am glad you had a great time.... It is sad when you have to come home... I tell my DF that Disney stops operating the day I check out... and resumes when I check in again :goodvibes ... silly me... I start planning the next trip and new resorts I want to stay at..as well as new restaurants... I tell myself "relax you will come again" :thumbsup2

disneygirlatheart said:
We just arrived home from the most magical vacation. I wish to thank all of you who helped me plan everything. Also for all the tips and tricks.

:welcome: back! Glad you had a great time.

Now if anyone can help me out on something else. How do you quit crying because your back home?

In between planning your own trip, you :teeth: and :wave2: and pretend to be :woohoo: as you watch your fellow DISers :car:

:rotfl:

We just got back too!!! It's NOT FAIR!!! :sad2: :sad2: For days after we got home, I look at my watch and think about what is happening there without me! My DH always says he can't believe that it can be going on without us!! :rotfl2: I cna be driving to work and I think of all of the lucky people waiting for a bus to MK. The only thing that helps, is to start planning the next trip, even if it's only in your head. Good luck!! Jane

Luv'sTink said:
I am so glad you had a great time!

Did you use TourGuide Mike and was it helpful?
No I didn't use Tour Guide Mike, I thought who needs him when all my fellow diser's are so much help!! No offense Tour Guide Mike!! I have heard other people say he was well worth it, and others not so happy with him. Sorry can't help you out with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter