• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A BIG THANK YOU (with pics) updated with Grand Welcome 5/5/11

Check out jtanddolly's designs. She did the label on the outside of the package. Most of the wonderful designer's on here have letters in the share folders. Some will personalize for you and other's have them where you can add a name. jtanddolly has a thread that shows you how to personalize things yourself. Hope this helps.

The label on the outside of the package (picture on page 1 of this thread) was actually Bababear's label. Here is a link to it:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2691175

Here is a link to how you can personalize blank DISigns using MS Word:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Alayne, I hope you are having a super MAGICAL trip!:wizard: I know your family is loving all of the special things you made. I can't wait to get a trip report when you get back!

This is amazing. You've inspired me to do something similar - but alas, much more modest - for our trip to Disneyland in May. Where did you get the letters that you included in the packages the kids got before the trip?

WOW! I can't stop ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the pictures. The kids special packages, the binders, the t-shirts. WOW!!! It must've taken you so much time to prepare everything but the end result is totally amazing. I bet everyone enjoyed your hard work. :worship:

Thank you for sharing your pictures, you have inspired me to make a few projects for my kids.

yup, that's how these amazing folks on this forum roll. YOU DISigners make the world a much more exciting place. thank you for all your work and ideas and thank you alayne for posting, it makes it all come together!

i LOVE this forum!!

Seeing all of the thing you made is making me so excited. I have to get throught this weekend and I can start putting things together. I can't wait for you to get back and see the kid's enjoyment when they got their things.

oh my goodness!!! love all these. We don't have plans to go to Disney again yet but I think I better start planning. lol. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pics.

Anyone know what (if any) cricuit cardridge might have been used for the mickey cut outs?? I've been looking for cut outs like this, like the silloutes of the characters heads and bows and such and only see the Mickey and Friends and that doesn't look like it has it on there and also looked at the Mickey Font and didn't think it was on there either. Someone please help if you know. THANK YOU SOO MUCH:worship:

Have you had time to settle down fom the trip? I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your goodies :goodvibes

What a great set of stuff. I LOVE the journal and wish I could do one for myself and my daughter. :love:

Hope your vacation was great.

When you have time (or if anyone else knows), who's DISigns are the I don't want to go home ones? I would love to finish off my set with those.

What a great set of stuff. I LOVE the journal and wish I could do one for myself and my daughter. :love:

Hope your vacation was great.

When you have time (or if anyone else knows), who's DISigns are the I don't want to go home ones? I would love to finish off my set with those.

These are all RustManFan's designs. There is a whole folder in the share file found on RustManFan's thread. Hope this helps.

Hi everyone, thanks for all the wonderful comments about the items I've shared so far. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post the other items yet but I am going to get them on here soon. Trying to get back to a "normal" after our wonderful 9 day Disney trip has been hard. To top it all off I may be planning a Disney Cruise for this Nov. As I said we had a wonderful time (Disney Fever has seat in with me and my DH) but it wasn't everything we wanted. My DH keeps talking about how he wished it was just the three of us so I thought I might surprise him with a Thanksgiving Cruise on the Dream for just the three of us. I'm not a last min type person so this has really been stressful for me. Trying to book the trip, keep it a secret and make sure I have time to do all this again has been pretty busy!!!

Anyway, my DS and two nieces LOVED all the little extras I made or gave them before and during our trip. My Mom was really surprised at how many people commented on our shirts and autograph books.

I also learned a lot for next time. One tip for starters is the Autograph Books I had made where way too Big and Heavy to carry around all day. My DS7 and DD9 didn't like to carry things so it really made by bag heavy.

I can't stay on long tonight but I will get those new pictures up soon along with other tips and suggestions soon.

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments.

Hi everyone, thanks for all the wonderful comments about the items I've shared so far. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post the other items yet but I am going to get them on here soon. Trying to get back to a "normal" after our wonderful 9 day Disney trip has been hard. To top it all off I may be planning a Disney Cruise for this Nov. As I said we had a wonderful time (Disney Fever has seat in with me and my DH) but it wasn't everything we wanted. My DH keeps talking about how he wished it was just the three of us so I thought I might surprise him with a Thanksgiving Cruise on the Dream for just the three of us. I'm not a last min type person so this has really been stressful for me. Trying to book the trip, keep it a secret and make sure I have time to do all this again has been pretty busy!!!

Anyway, my DS and two nieces LOVED all the little extras I made or gave them before and during our trip. My Mom was really surprised at how many people commented on our shirts and autograph books.

I also learned a lot for next time. One tip for starters is the Autograph Books I had made where way too Big and Heavy to carry around all day. My DS7 and DD9 didn't like to carry things so it really made by bag heavy.

I can't stay on long tonight but I will get those new pictures up soon along with other tips and suggestions soon.

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments.

Glad you had a good trip and how exciting you are going on a cruise! You really need to consider joining the "Fish Extender" craze. If you aren't already familiar here are a few threads:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34238364#post34238364

Also, Milliepie and Mel (Bababear) by far have the most cruise things in their shared files and threads so take a little bit of time to look through their things. I also have planning journal pages for a Disney cruise in my 4shared file. :goodvibes I haven't been but I would love to go on a Disney cruise. I live fairly close to the Texas coast so it is hard to think about paying to fly to Florida for a cruise when I can drive down to the coast in a short time and then get on a cruise. I so wish Disney would sail from Texas!!!

I haven't been but I would love to go on a Disney cruise. I live fairly close to the Texas coast so it is hard to think about paying to fly to Florida for a cruise when I can drive down to the coast in a short time and then get on a cruise. I so wish Disney would sail from Texas!!!

Disney is cruising out of Galveston NEXT YEAR! I can't believe you haven't heard. Book your trip now! :-)

So glad that you had a great trip and I'm jealous that you are already planning a Disney cruise.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter