A BIG THANK YOU to the Budget board!

leagirl12

DIS Veteran
I am pretty much DONE with Christmas shopping for my kids and it is all thanks to the WONDERFUL people on this board.:banana::banana:

I found the DIS last year when planning our WDW trip and like so many quickly became addicted! I usually don't even start shopping for Christmas until about September/October. This year thanks to the DIS I started in January with the Target big clearance. Between that, the Target clearance going on now, and deals I have found from postings here...I am done!!!!! :cool1:

The best part is not only do I usually start shopping around Sept/Oct I also start wondering where the money will come from. This year I don't have to think about that at all...it is such a GOOD feeling!!!

Once again a BIG THANK YOU for all that contribute to make this board so AWESOME!!! :love::love::love:

I just posted that I am almost done too! I got a bunch from the KMart and Target sales. Christmas without debt with great bargains. You can't beat that!!:dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter