A big thank you to my Fiends on here!

keylime359

Mouseketeer
I am going today to take delivery on our newest addition to our family. No, not a puppy, but a 5'er that will hopefully fill our needs for at least a few years this time!:thumbsup2
Everyone of your posts has helped form thoughts or made me question different aspects when deciding on a floorplan. Having said that if I had LISTENED to your advise in the first place I would not have had to trade 3 in 3 years. We had to have that learning curve however and I don't regret it. The only thing I have to do next time is get a bigger truck. Our combo is fine, but we were limited in our choices.
We put air bags on the tires last week and they are cool!

I am going today to take delivery on our newest addition to our family. No, not a puppy, but a 5'er that will hopefully fill our needs for at least a few years this time!:thumbsup2
Everyone of your posts has helped form thoughts or made me question different aspects when deciding on a floorplan. Having said that if I had LISTENED to your advise in the first place I would not have had to trade 3 in 3 years. We had to have that learning curve however and I don't regret it. The only thing I have to do next time is get a bigger truck. Our combo is fine, but we were limited in our choices.
We put air bags on the tires last week and they are cool!

:thumbsup2

It's amazing how helpful, knowledgable, and friendly the majority of people on here are when you take the time to get to know them and converse with them.

There are some parts of the Dis that I just try not to venture to. They're a bit scary and rude. :scared1:

Nice to know that I can always come to the Camping Board for some friendly faces. :goodvibes

And don't forget to post pictures. I'd love to see what your new 5'er looks like! :)

Congratulations on your big new bundle of joy! Even tho you havnt post pics yet, I'm sure she must be very beautiful. I'm sure that that with all the love that you and hubby can give her, she'll be very well taken care of as she grows outt her her young age into a nicely experienced part of the family.
Give her all the love you can and she will bring you much happiness in return.
Congrats :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What are you going to name her?

I will post pics as soon as I can. What should have been a happy day was not due to jack-wagons at the dealership. However, I expected incompatence and in that department I was not disappointed :mad:

So, I am going to clean her and name her take picture like any proud mama would. I am thankful that we have a unit that met our needs and I can pull safely with my 1/2 ton. Alan said it was the easiest to drive and park. He got it in our driveway first shot last night!
It also has the big outdoor kitchen with the fridge and that is going to be the BEST part! Thank you all for your kind words :thumbsup2

I will post pics as soon as I can. What should have been a happy day was not due to jack-wagons at the dealership. However, I expected incompatence and in that department I was not disappointed :mad:

So, I am going to clean her and name her take picture like any proud mama would. I am thankful that we have a unit that met our needs and I can pull safely with my 1/2 ton. Alan said it was the easiest to drive and park. He got it in our driveway first shot last night!
It also has the big outdoor kitchen with the fridge and that is going to be the BEST part! Thank you all for your kind words :thumbsup2

So glad u got her. I like the outdoor kitchen, does it have a oven to bake cup cakes?

Wow it took awhile to catch on to the babies comment! I am going to chalk that up to being tired from editing visual tours all day!

Do I have an oven to bake cupcakes? Why yes, I have two actually. I do have to be careful though because sometimes cupcakes get burned. They stick around in the oven to long and everyone just kinda forgets that they are there. Once they are burned nobody wants anything to do with them and all that stirring up was for nothing. Even if you dress them up with frosting to make them look different they are still cruddy old burned cupcakes with greasy frosting.Sure people may get a laugh at them because they are so pathetic but they are still thrown out with the garbage. Kinda pitiful don't you think??

I can't wait to see pictures of your new 5'er! I agree with you, the people on the DIS camping boards are the most helpful group around. They provided us with so much great information when we were trying to decide on our first RV. We never could have made the decision without all them! Everyone here, fiend or not, is great...with the exception of the person who last year thought I was a bad dog owner because I wanted to buy a portable fence so that our fur baby could sit with us outside and not have to be on a leash. As far as I am concerned, that type of comment is nothing short of rude! Guess I should have reported him/her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter