A beautiful thing for our troops!

lisabarr

<font color=blue>Caused an uproar over Tag Fairy v
Something cool that Xerox is doing. (borrowed from an email I recieved)

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them.

Something cool that Xerox is doing. (borrowed from an email I recieved)

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them.

YAY to Xerox for this wonderful program! :thumbsup2 The children's artwork is beautiful. :goodvibes

Come on, everybody! :flower3: Let's get those thank you's sent to our brave troops who deserve our gratitude and unwavering support. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks for posting this, GREAT IDEAL !!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I'm going to send this link to everyone in my address book too.

Michelle

I've done it! THanks for posting this.

Is it on the Community Board?

Thank you!!! As a sister of a Army soldier who, until this past September, was in Iraq its great to see the love and support from strangers. Hopefully all these folks will safely come home soon.

Thank you so much for posting this link. Our daughter-in-law is currently deployed to Iraq. Our son has served to deployments there. I know they love getting mail from anyone.

DDIL got a package from someone yesterday that she doe not know. She was excited to death.

Thanks bunches to OP

Thanks for posting this. I sent the link to everyone in my family. I think supporting our troops however we can is very important!

Ohhh I have tears rolling down my face. I'm going to pass this on, if you don't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter