A ? About Entrance To MK And P & P Party

ColleenLovesMinnie

Mouseketeer
My family and I arrive at WDW on 8/21 (our flight lands at 2:45 PM). We are thinking about purchasing the Pirate and Princess Party tickets for that night. Our dilemma is this: We would like to eat before the party starts (we are on DDP - not Free since we missed it by a week:sad1: ). Do you know how early you can enter the Magic Kingdom with the P and P tickets and not have to use a day's Park Hopper Admission? I believe the P and P Party starts at either 7:00 or 7:30. We are trying to plan our TS meal that night and were hoping we could eat in the MK - if not, we may try to eat at one of the Monorail resorts.

Any info would be appreciated:wave2:

they should let you in on just the party ticket alone starting at around 4, but i'd error on the side of caution and try to arrange for something around 5-5:30 at the earliest.

Thanks Brad! It would be great if we could get in around 5:30 - still researching whether or not this is something our family would enjoy. I'm sure our DD who is 6 would love it, but not sure of our DS who is 13.

:thanks:

When we went in March, we were able to get in with no problem around 5pm. We didn't use park tickets that day, just our P+P Party tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter