• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$99 tickets

I tried @ CAA (AAA sister company in Canada) and they said they sent the tickets back to Universal 2 weeks ago.

I'm also looking for tickets and hoping someone will help me out. I need 2 adult and 2 kids. PM me, I'm willing to pay a 'user fee' for someone's AAA membership number for Ohio.

Thanks

Don't know if you have any airmiles points, but 7 day passes are available there for around 1100 points.

Was anyone able to locate the $99 tix in MA or RI?

Earlier this week (Tuesday), I had called the West Springfield, MA office (AAA Pioneer Valley) and they had three $99 tickets remaining. You may want to call them to find out if they still have the tickets.

For those planning to use the AAA Ohio website...
I finally got through to the AAA Ohio - Sandusky office and they will only have those tickets through tomorrow. The new AAA prices go into effect on Mar. 1.
Get 'em while they're hot...
:)

Some questions about the Ohio AAA ticket deal...

1) Does the $106/adult ticket qouted on their website include tax, or will it still be added on top of the $106?

2) Does the membership cost of $54 have taxes added to it yet?

3) Do you have to live in Ohio to become a member and buy Universal tickets?

4) How long approximately does delivery take (for example, to Nevada)? We know some people their but they will be leaving at the end of March.

5) If someone let us use their Ohio AAA membership number to purchase 8 tickets (7 adults, 1 child), where would the tickets be delivered to? To the member's address or can it be sent to another address?

Thank you very much in advance for any replies!!! :)

Some questions about the Ohio AAA ticket deal...

1) Does the $106/adult ticket qouted on their website include tax, or will it still be added on top of the $106?

2) Does the membership cost of $54 have taxes added to it yet?

3) Do you have to live in Ohio to become a member and buy Universal tickets?

4) How long approximately does delivery take (for example, to Nevada)? We know some people their but they will be leaving at the end of March.

5) If someone let us use their Ohio AAA membership number to purchase 8 tickets (7 adults, 1 child), where would the tickets be delivered to? To the member's address or can it be sent to another address?

Thank you very much in advance for any replies!!! :)

No tax on either but I paid $2.50 for shipping and handling.

You do not have to live in Ohio to become a member.

You can ship to any address.

hope that helps.

Mine were mailed the day after I ordered.

If I can help anyone with ordering let me know.

Thank you for the quick reply...How would I go about using someone else's number online? You need to login to the website with a username and password. Also, wouldn't the tickets automatically go to the address of the registered user?

I would also love to know how I can do this without having to buy the AAA. My friend has Il AAA???

Thank you for the quick reply...How would I go about using someone else's number online? You need to login to the website with a username and password. Also, wouldn't the tickets automatically go to the address of the registered user?

I wouldn't recommend this. Just like it is not allowed to post ways around Disney rules, I bet the Mods wouldn't want us to post how to get around AAA's rules.

I'm not on my soapbox, I would just hate to see anyone get into trouble for this.

Even with the membership, this is a good deal. I would encourage you to sign up w/AAA if you are planning to buy the tickets. With the membership you can use the website for other things like TripTiks and use the card for discounts at lots of places.

Good luck.

Even with the membership, this is a good deal. I would encourage you to sign up w/AAA if you are planning to buy the tickets. With the membership you can use the website for other things like TripTiks and use the card for discounts at lots of places.

And, if you're driving down to WDW, a AAA membership would come in handy if you ever need roadside assistance like fixing a flat or towing, etc. You can also get AAA discount rates for lodging at many motel/hotels.

Don't know if you have any airmiles points, but 7 day passes are available there for around 1100 points.

I used my airmiles to order the tickets. We'll use them next year (as this year we're doing Disney) but I didn't want this deal to pass me up since they will be almost doubling in price on Monday! Harry Potter 2011 - here we come!

I look forward to reviews from those going this year on the Harry Potter attractions. :banana:

I used my airmiles to order the tickets. We'll use them next year (as this year we're doing Disney) but I didn't want this deal to pass me up since they will be almost doubling in price on Monday! Harry Potter 2011 - here we come!

I look forward to reviews from those going this year on the Harry Potter attractions. :banana:

What do you mean doubling in price on Monday?

I'm trying to find 2 adult and 2 child tix. I'm in CT but could go to RI, too.
I am kicking myself for not buying them earlier, but we didn't think we would be able to travel this year.. and now we are, but it's on a very *tight* budget.

I have a AAA membership, but the locations around me are sold out. So.. I think I'm pretty much out of options. You snooze, you lose, right?
(edited to add- nevermind- bought them through AAA that day & got the $99 rate.)

Was at my AAA office in Elyria, OH and she said that the Kentucky AAA offices has alot of these left. I can't confirm but would take her word.

Does anybody know whether Universal will offer these again? In the past, were these tickets offered again during the Spring or May time?

I called AAA in CA and their prices were higher than Universal! If anybody can hook me up with these tickets, let me know.

Does anybody know whether Universal will offer these again? In the past, were these tickets offered again during the Spring or May time?

I called AAA in CA and their prices were higher than Universal! If anybody can hook me up with these tickets, let me know.

That is how they were in Oregon too and they were sold out of those! I didn't want the ones they had offered anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter