• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$99 tickets

I have been on the phone all morning and no luck with AAA in our area! If anyone finds any or has any they want to get rid of at face value please let me know! I promised my 15 yo a trip in June never dreaming there would be such a price increase!!! I need 3 (7) day tickets.

Mu hubby got 4 yesterday at AAA in Philly :banana:
We are not using them til next year, but it's going to save us alot in the long run

None in MA Raynham, Boston, Rockland, S Attleboro, Plymouth. The guy in one office was adamant that NO AAA office anywhere was still selling them. I didn't bother arguing with him but I was tempted to direct him to the DIS!

I was able to get a AAA office (3 hours away) to sell them to me over the phone and then they are going to mail the tickets to me. Try calling a few in neighboring states and see if they are willing to do the same.

AAA Ohio online has unlimited 7 day passes for $106. You have to have a AAA Ohio card ($54).

Just picked up AAA tickets in Philadelphia. All of the locations still have the tickets.

do you have to have triple AAA to get these? Doeas anyone know anything about the chicago area?

Did you have to go to the AAA office, or will they mail them to you?

He had to drive there, I called a AAA in NC that I knew had them, and they refused to mail them, they siad that was their policy, but then I read other people had no problems having tickets mailed
Maybe it depends on the office?

He had to drive there, I called a AAA in NC that I knew had them, and they refused to mail them, they siad that was their policy, but then I read other people had no problems having tickets mailed
Maybe it depends on the office?

The tickets I ordered from the Owensboro, KY AAA office arrived yesterday via UPS. They didn't even charge me for postage.

They show several theme park tickets on their website, but, like OR, I didn't think the discounts were that great! I think Costco has a better deal!

http://www.aaa.com/aaa/sem/sem.htm?...&gcid=S15141x073&keyword=broad_aaa california

I would call the AAA office, not rely on the price on their web site. My local office web site has the prices much higher than what I paid for our tickets. I guess they stopped advertising these $99 tickets because once the AAA offices run out the promotion is over.

I'd be happy to pay AAA to mail them or to pay another Dis member via paypal.

I'm in the Lansing, MI area. I haven't found any around here yet.

I would be willing to pay via paypal as well for 2A and 1C ticket. I live in MA and it looks like a PP had no luck finding any. Has anyone else had luck in MA or RI? Thanks.

I tried several MA offices and they told me they were pulled last friday.

I signed up for AAA Ohio ($50) and order the tickets off their website and they were mailed today. It is an extra $50 to get the membership but it saved us a ton so was worth it.

Victoria

I tried @ CAA (AAA sister company in Canada) and they said they sent the tickets back to Universal 2 weeks ago.

I'm also looking for tickets and hoping someone will help me out. I need 2 adult and 2 kids. PM me, I'm willing to pay a 'user fee' for someone's AAA membership number for Ohio.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter