$99 PP cruise in Fall

ksisk

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me the span of dates that you will be able to book come April for the $99 pp cruise? Thanks.

I believe it is from August til the end of the year....we already have a 3 day booked in September and are cruising in 2 weeks on the 2/28 Magic...hoping just to call and use the voucher to cover the cruise we already have booked...I already paid $200.00 so all I would owe is the taxes....hope that helps....maybe someone else knows exactly.

Tom:cool1:

Disney had a promotion in November and December that if you booked a 4 or a 7 day cruise in January-February or March you could sail in the fall for $99.00 plus taxes per person. You will get a voucher when you sail and can start booking in April....
Tom

Oh...well I missed that. We booked in Dec. for May, but we did get the kids sail free so all is well.

Okay, I am hoping that my fellow Dis'ers can help with this.

I have a friend who just got back from their 4 day cruise that they booked as part of the $99 pp fall special. They were told on-board that the $99 pp deal was only for additional people above who traveled with them this trip would be $99 pp. Now I am "hoping" that whomever they talked to about this on-board was very wrong. Does anyone have the details?

Thanks!

D1sneyDad

Okay, here's what the print out I have says about the Fall $99 Bounceback.

Sail on either a 4 Night or 7 Night Cruise for select dates from January 31 thru March 28 and you'll be eligible to book a 3 Night Cruise for $99*per person. The qualifying sail dates are:

4 Night Sailings
02/01/2009
02/08/2009
02/15/2009
02/22/2009
03/01/2009
03/08/2009

7 Night Sailings
01/31/2009 - Eastern/St. Croix
02/07/2009 - Western
02/14/2009 - Eastern/St. Maarten
02/21/2009 - Western
02/28/2009 - Eastern/St. Croix
03/07/2009 - Western
03/21/2009 - Western
03/28/2009 - Eastern/St. Croix

Booking Code: FBO

Must be booked by December 15, 2008

This offer applies to guests sailing in categories 4 - 12. You will receive a voucher for the $99 offer while onboard. The voucher is non-transferable and one guest in the stateroom must have sailed during the January/March timeframe. The voucher can be used for most 3 Night sail dates from August 13 thru December 17. The 3 Night cruise can be booked from April 6 thru May 30.

Offer is good for the same category stateroom and the same number of staterooms as the first cruise. Other discounts/onboard credits are not applicable.

*Price is based on double occupancy and does not include government taxes/fees or fuel surcharge. This offer is subject to availiability and certain restrictions apply.

Hope this helps answer your question. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info.

My friend looked and can not find her "voucher" and thinks it got left behind. She called disney and they said 'too bad, we can not replace it' which means she can not book her $99 pp deal.

I am really upset for her, come on disney knows they were on the cruise under the booking code for the $99 pp deal so they should be able to either replace the voucher or schedule a cruise based on their records. Disney has so much information on everyone who calls or interacts with them so they should be able to accomodate.

The manager she talked to said that others have called about the same thing but there is nothing that they can do.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

What are your thougths and any ideas on what to do? Does anyone have an address for the executive office? She asked and all they gave her was an email address.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter