$99 night THE FOUNTAINS 2BR Villas 4/17 thru 6/11

KerriKaden

Mouseketeer
I was doing some research for our trip in May and came across this deal at The Fountains. Thought some of you might be interested. I booked it for our trip. The best deal I could find was $125 night on travelocity, etc.:cool1:

http://visitflorida.com/modules/listings/profile_page.php/listing.2939

04/17/09-06/11/09
$99 Orlando Special Offer on 2 bedroom villas!
Rates from $99 per night
Take the entire family to Orlando this spring and enjoy a special deal from the AAA 3-Diamond Fountains Resort. For just $99 a night, stay in a 2-bedroom/2-bathroom suite that sleeps up to 6 people. This offer is good for travel 7 days a week from April 17-June 11. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen, a screened-in balcony or patio and a DVD/CD stereo system and most feature a whirlpool tub and a king bed in the master bedroom. Also, FREE parking for one vehicle is included per unit. The hotel is on International Drive and provides FREE transportation to the Disney parks. Plus, it's just minutes from Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Kennedy Space Center. About the Resort: On Lake Eve, this resort covers 54 acres and offers fishing, paddle boats, a huge indoor/outdoor pool with pool bar, a brand new 75,000 square-foot pool area with kids water features, bar/grill and fire pit, two hot tubs, a restaurant and lounge, a game room, daily kids' activities, volleyball and basketball courts, a playground and coffee shop. PROMO CODE: VFHD
Disclaimer: Based on availability. Good for travel 4/17 – 6/11/09. Blackout dates: 5/22 - 5/26. Offer does not apply to existing reservations and is only good for new reservations.
Phone: 866-776-4173
Email: karee.vanar@bluegreencorp.com
Website

This sounds like a great deal. I've been on the phone for a while w/ them now. Its taking a while and they have to actually call me back.

Did you have a hard time booking this? Are you obligated to do a timeshare?

thanks,
Kim

No, you don't have to do a timeshare presentation. I didn't have any trouble booking. It looks like a nice place. Hopefully it will be.

Stayed there 2 years ago and liked it a lot. At the time they had a nice indoor/outdoor pool. Heard they built a huge new pool on the other side of the complex.

Great Price!

It is conveniently located.

Thanks so much for posting this Kerry. I got it booked. The code applied one day after I wanted to check in so the 16th I'm paying 130 (still a great deal) and 99 for the 17th and 18th. I'm psyched.

This looks like loads of fun for dd11.

Thanks for the reviews also, its nice to know people stayed and liked it.

Thanks again for posting.

Thanks so much for posting this Kerry. I got it booked. The code applied one day after I wanted to check in so the 16th I'm paying 130 (still a great deal) and 99 for the 17th and 18th. I'm psyched.

This looks like loads of fun for dd11.

Thanks for the reviews also, its nice to know people stayed and liked it.

Thanks again for posting.

We'll be there the same time (we're there from 4/15 to 4/18). I have a dd11 also - maybe we'll see you at the pool!

We'll be there the same time (we're there from 4/15 to 4/18). I have a dd11 also - maybe we'll see you at the pool!

Sounds good! I noticed your going to US, I wish I could get Britt to go there, she's still too fearful for that place. We will be doing R & R before we check into the World on Sunday. We'll be spending plenty of time by the pool and the pool bar of course ;). Britt is an only child so look for the girl begging her Dad to go swimming with her :goodvibes that will be us. Have a safe trip down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter