• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$99 HP Touchpad

Well I am still waiting also. But I got my first EVER email from Hp today. :cheer2:

I ordered from small business site middle of the night Sat Aug 20, so my order went in on 21st. I never got a conformation, but could find my order on there site, never got the 6-8 week email, nothing. I have talked to customer service so I knew the order was good, but still no emails. Until today and I got the email saying my order would go out in the next to weeks.

I got the two week email. Boy I hope it gets here before then......my laptop died and I really need my TP.

Got our 16GB yesterday... after receiving our two 32GB last month. Still waiting to verify that they made a mistake about two MORE 32GB, because we really don't need that many LOL!!!

In answer to a PP's question, no... these are no longer available.

I got the 2 week email too but read the email that they shipped first!:banana:
Yay! Kids will have a great Christmas! :goodvibes Also the Amazon OnSale 2nd chance deal came through and that arrived late Sept. So now I get one for Christmas too which is nice considering how much time I spent on HP's website that night, refreshing and re-entering for hours.

Hang in there everyone! HP is slowly coming through with their orders.

I got one e-mail saying they would let me know when more became available, now they don't even have my e-mail address. I gues I am out of luck.

My HP order is completed now.. the 2 that were on back order have arrived. They came yesterday! Now all 6 have come.. everyone is happy... :cool1:

I would gladly buy your other two BlueChariot should they come in. Pm me if you are interested. I never got any emails from hp. :confused3

When I check my order status my delivery date now states "date will follow". I wonder if that means the order is actually getting ready to ship.

- My PO#: 44013** and HP Order#: 0305537**.
- I ordered 1-16GB and 1-32GB on 08/21 1AM.
- They shipped my goods on 10/07 and arriving tomorrow (10/11) in 2 separate shipments.
- Before the status was changed to "shipped", the planned delivery date was showing "Date will follow".
- They did not charge for shipping.
- My CC was charged for the date of 09/22 (wierd).

I am happy that I am getting them tomorrow after a long wait. Hope you will get yours soon. :)

Mine finally got updated to shipping the 9th, delivery today, but I never got a tracking # and my card still has the pending charge (but it hasn't gone through). I wonder what this all means and with my luck I'll be the very last person to get theirs. :lmao:

Does anyone know if I can watch Netflix movies on the Touchpad? Just trying to figure out how my DD9 can best use it. (and me too since I'm sure she'll share ;) )Thanks!

Received an email that my order has been shipped on Sunday. Money was taken out of my account on Tuesday, entered shipping number, no order found. Called small business HP yesterday and person said it was in transit and will be delivered Friday. Still can't track by number, nothing shows up. Hopefully long wait will be over.:rolleyes1

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone receiving/about to receive their touchpad from HP SMB.

I ordered 1 16gb on the firesale weekend & chose UPS Blue (2 day shipping). I finally received the TP on 10/3. Between ordering & receiving, I got 2 emails from HP - the 6-8 week one & the 2 week one. Both emails stated that "all touchpad orders will be shipped free by UPS ground".

The final charge on my credit card included $24.12 for shipping. Waited a few days (stupidly) thinking they would credit back the shipping charge. Yesterday received an invoice by snail mail ("do not pay - this is a courtesy invoice") which also showed the shippiing charge.

Called HP SMB today to try to get the "free shipping". Went back & forth with them - they kept telling me I chose 2 day shipping - I kept telling them their 2 emails said all would be free ground shipping. Finally was put on hold while csr talked to her supervisor.
They finally agreed to refund the shipping charge "in about 48 hours".

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are charged shipping, call to get a refund.
I really don't think this company has a clue what they are doing!

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone receiving/about to receive their touchpad from HP SMB.

I ordered 1 16gb on the firesale weekend & chose UPS Blue (2 day shipping). I finally received the TP on 10/3. Between ordering & receiving, I got 2 emails from HP - the 6-8 week one & the 2 week one. Both emails stated that "all touchpad orders will be shipped free by UPS ground".

The final charge on my credit card included $24.12 for shipping. Waited a few days (stupidly) thinking they would credit back the shipping charge. Yesterday received an invoice by snail mail ("do not pay - this is a courtesy invoice") which also showed the shippiing charge.

Called HP SMB today to try to get the "free shipping". Went back & forth with them - they kept telling me I chose 2 day shipping - I kept telling them their 2 emails said all would be free ground shipping. Finally was put on hold while csr talked to her supervisor.
They finally agreed to refund the shipping charge "in about 48 hours".

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are charged shipping, call to get a refund.
I really don't think this company has a clue what they are doing!

It's not as if you actually received two day shipping.
I put expedited shipping on one of my orders as well. Thanks for letting us know your outcome.

If anyone is looking for a case, and can forgive OnSale, we just received these today. They are genuine HP designed for the TP.
http://store.onsale.com/p/product~dpno~8799438~pdp.gicfjid

We haven't had a chance to check the fit or how/if it allows charges on the Touch Stone but it gets good reviews.

I forgave them when I heard they got some in stock and they held them for those whose previous orders were cancelled. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter