$99 HP Touchpad

I was just now able to view my order on the hp website and it says it is being processed. I have not received an email confirmation though... It says a customer service representative may contact me to confirm details. Crossing my fingers because I am still on hold with Walmart store customer service trying to figure out why my local Walmart isn't pricing the touchpad down while a bunch of other Walmarts are.

It says I have a saved quote, but it won't add it to my cart. ;) Crossing my fingers that my other order goes through....

Oh what's up HP. It only took like 6 hours...

Estimated Ship Date: 8/26/20113
Shipping method chosen: - will deliver as available

:woohoo:

I'm starting to think my order with HP that I placed this morning didn't go through properly. I tried to check my order status on the HP site several times, and it tells me "No orders found." :( If anyone ends up with extras they'd like to sell, feel free to PM me.

I tried to do this all morning and the site kept locking up. After seeing that people were getting it to work, I went back to HP site. I still had two in my cart and was able to get it to work. :cool1: Lets hope it really ships -- it would be wonderful!!

Wal-Mart website says sold out. Office Max website doesn't show them. Office Depot selling for $129 (16gb) and $149(32gb). Best Buy website says sold out too.

Anybody have any other ideas or news?

Starting last evening.....

DH added two 16 gb to his cart, did all the steps up until entering his credit card and then he gets "can't display screen" or something like that. Then he will get his filled cart back, enter the CC info and it crashes again.

When he does a search to retrieve his cart/get order status, he is asked got his cart name. He never entered a cart name and was never given a cart name. What is that all about?

You know you can change the number in your cart? At one point this morning, I had 3 32 gb and 1 16 gb in my cart -- in the little box on the left side of the screen where the details about the tablet were. I clicked on the little trash can there, and the 32 gb ones disappeared one by one. Then when I went to the actual cart, it only showed the one I wanted.

It did take LOTS of click, back button, click, back button to get where I wanted to be. Then it hung up at the registration screen, but I got through that. Patience! As long as you have the time, keep at it.
yes you can change the amount.. however yesterday, when I went to do this, I lost everything.. each time I did this it happened. ... and I still ended up with more than I wanted.. but I am not complaining, I am getting them... :cool1:

I can now check the status of my order....:cool1: it is in the admin/processing phase. scheduled for shipping out on 8/22 and to arrive on 8/30... :banana:

1 FB356UT#ABA HP TouchPad US 32GB wifi SB Commercial 4 4 30-Aug-2011 Admin 22-Aug-2011

2 FB454UT#ABA HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy 2 2 30-Aug-2011 Admin 22-Aug-2011

Starting last evening.....

DH added two 16 gb to his cart, did all the steps up until entering his credit card and then he gets "can't display screen" or something like that. Then he will get his filled cart back, enter the CC info and it crashes again.

When he does a search to retrieve his cart/get order status, he is asked got his cart name. He never entered a cart name and was never given a cart name. What is that all about?

I never got that last night.. and I had to enter my info several times.. I never tried to retrieve the cart, but only the order status.. I had to go back to my "history" to get back into it.. that was how I did it.. over and over again last night..

Did you get your email from BB? I received a confirmation immediately when I placed my order

Yes, I received an email from Paypal (which I used to check out) and BestBuy confirming the order. It says Processing on the BB site.....really hoping that BB comes through with their orders. The items went OOS about 20 minutes after placing my order :(

I got one 32g for DS11 for xmas and grabbed one for my Dad to give to my lil sister for xmas from best buy online and now I want one for me and they are sold out everywhere :sad1: I could be mean and not give it to DS, guess we'll have to see how his behavior is :lmao:

I just checked with my friend.. and it isn't going thru.. it is still "processing".. so I don't know if it is really going to take.. this is very long for the billing info page...:confused3

My order finally went through last night about 8pm-ish.. my confirmation email came at exactly 1:38pm today!

Oh good that makes me feel better. I know I'm impatient, but I wanted to see if I was just being unreasonable. Thank you!

My local Walmart has 12 of these! I have been working on the manager and as yet have not managed to get them to come down on price. GRRRR... I am going to go and check in the morning. :( I don't know why their online division would sell them at the lower price but the B&M stores wouldn't. *sigh* They are sold out online so you can't even order to pick up.

Oh and my CC has a hold on it in the exact amount of the purchase, but I got no email confirmation and my account at HP shows no order.

Walmarts price match policy is that they will price match with any other store such as Best Buy but they will not price match other Walmarts or walmart online. I would print out BB price online and take it in to your Walmart with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter