• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

99 Beethoven MP3 downloads for $1.99

loco4dis

DIS Veteran
OK, maybe this is too nerd-worthy for some folks ;) , but for anyone interested in classical music, this is one great deal. Amazon right now has an album titled "The 99 Most Essential Beethoven Masterpieces" for MP3 download (downloads right into your iTunes library) for $1.99!! Amazing deal. It's about 15 hours of music! I'm listening to it right now. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NWULS0/ref=dm_ty_alb

Thanks for the link, for $1.99 I couldn't pass it up. I'm downloading it right now.

I looked at the listing and was not impressed. Only two of the symphonies are by a "known" ochestra and one sonata by a major artist.

Also, all Beethoven nine symphonies are four movements each. Of the symphonies they are offering, four of them have only one movement, three of them have only two movements and one has three of the movements, and only the 9th has the complete symphony. And even when they have multiple movements they are not contiguous.

I think I'll skip on this offer.

I looked at the listing and was not impressed. Only two of the symphonies are by a "known" ochestra and one sonata by a major artist.

Also, all Beethoven nine symphonies are four movements each. Of the symphonies they are offering, four of them have only one movement, three of them have only two movements and one has three of the movements, and only the 9th has the complete symphony. And even when they have multiple movements they are not contiguous.

I think I'll skip on this offer.

That's exactly what I was just gonna post.

I guess I'm not a sophisticated enough connoisseur of Beethoven to be "impressed" or "unimpressed." I just find it lovely, and well worth the $1.99 for over 15 hours of music. It's a great addition to my iTunes library.

Inexcusable to break apart movements of the same work. :(

I'll pass. Have most of it on CD already anyway and could transfer over to the iPod if I weren't lazy (and if DW didn't keep it with her most of the time - she's not a classical fan like I am...) :)

But if someone isn't not a classical aficionado with a large collection already and would like some "nice" music to listen to on their iPod, this is certainly a great bargain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter