98 Points for Transfer $10/point use before Mar 31, 2014. Very limited available resorts remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have points available. I was just needing 1 night at the Grand Californian Studio for March 31?

I am looking for a studio at the animal kingdom for May 22-28. We are bringing my daughter down for the collage program and thought we would stay to play
I believe it is 66 points
Hello, there is only partial availability at AK during the dates you request. Our points are available until March 31, 2015. Starting April 1 our points would be for rent for $12 per point. No studios are available the entire time you have requested, just partial dates.

We are looking for any rooms for a 2-3night stay any dates from 3/8-3/14. The cheaper the better! I know this is very last minute but hopeful that something will work out! Thanks!

Ok Thank you for checking...a little too much for this last minute trip. Just wondering if there was a studio at all for 1 night for either March 29th or 30th? Thanks again! :)

We are looking for any rooms for a 2-3night stay any dates from 3/8-3/14. The cheaper the better! I know this is very last minute but hopeful that something will work out! Thanks!
Hi,
There are no studios available. Disney Old Key West has a 1 bedroom the nights of 11 & 12th for 30 points each night = $600. Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge has 13, 14th available for 43 points each night = $860. The best (only) option I can find for the entire time is a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs from 3/9-3/14 (Check in on the 9th, check out on the 15th). It is 208 points x $10 = $2080. (the breakdown is: (33, 33, 33, 33, 38, 38 points). We would require payment via paypal. If you are interested to proceed, please email me your phone number at leeaoneal@gmail.com. I live in Hong Kong and I'm going to bed soon. It's quicker when I can check on email in the am and call you. Otherwise, best of luck.
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter