*!~!~!~!~^~!~!~!~!*

I'm I a Freak over music?!?!

• YES!!!!! TOTALLY A FREAK!

• Yea I geuss....

• it's ok...

• NO! I hate it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well sorta... lol. I listen to very weird music lol. How many songs do you have on your ipod? And how many songs does it hold? I only have like 308 songs. And my mini can hold 1,000 songs. :)

^^I have almost 600 songs (like I really need them all) but my ipod mini can hold about 1,000 songs too

BandGeek911 said:
Well sorta... lol. I listen to very weird music lol. How many songs do you have on your ipod? And how many songs does it hold? I only have like 308 songs. And my mini can hold 1,000 songs. :)

you took the words right out of my mouth... Except the ipod part and tye weird music part too lol :rotfl:

Well, the kind of weird music I have is like

The Backyardigans ( :rotfl: don't ask)
Oldies
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
The Llama song
Good Times
A bunch of Hoedowns from Whose Line is it anyway

And I have tons more...

But I do have some normal songs lol. (Green Day, Relient K, and more)

Yup
I listen to music all the time

Yet I don't have an IPOD or MP3 player or nething
hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I am also pretty picky about the music I listen to...
It's pretty much pop/rock

i like sum music but not oldies or songs that are you kno weird... :dog2:

Yes, I'm totally a music freak. At home, I can't do anything without music. I generally listen to 80s music; you know, Prince, Pat Benatar, Bon Jovi, Guns n' Roses... that kind of stuff. Nickelback and 3 Doors Down are really good too. I can listen to classical, the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, and a few other different types of music. Rap, though, I cannot stand.

i guess you could say i am. Im always listening to music, ranging from disney stuff to rock to rap and during the holiday season, christmas music.

yeah i'm really into my music. i have my mp3 player with me wherever i go, and if i'm at home on my computer, you can bet i've got some music playing

i'm into most music, except i'm not a huge fan of rap. i like my rock, punk, country (yeah shania twain! haha), and of course, disney music

I don't listen to real current bands, like my friend does. I'm not kidding. This song came on, and she started dancing, and singing the lyrics, saying it was from this oddly named band. There are too many bands to keep track of! I have realone, which'll give you 30 second samples, and I have a folder for them which is bigger than my screen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter