• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

950 SSR Points to Rent, $16 per point for rent and or transfer. Rent more than 225 points and only $15 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m new to renting points, my cousin is experienced and recommended me to check it out. Curious if you have any points left and how many points/cost for:

Aug 29-Sept 6th 2020
Polynesian Resort or another monorail resort
studio room
2 adults 2 kids; 13, 1

Hi I’m new to renting points, my cousin is experienced and recommended me to check it out. Curious if you have any points left and how many points/cost for:

Aug 29-Sept 6th 2020
studio room
2 adults 2 kids; 13, 1

Hi,
The Polynesian has the following:
Standard studio 152
Lake View Studio 187

Bay Lake Tower has the following rooms:
Standard Studio: 150
Theme Park View: 178

The cost is $16 per night. September is a great time to rent points due to the lower number of points required compared to higher point times such as Christmas. If you decide to book one of these, private message me and I can send you a simple contract. Once received, I can them reserve your room. Once I send you your reservation number, you can access it in your My Disney Experience app.

If you cannot private message yet, you will need a total of 10 posts. Let me know if you would like to reserve a book. It is a great price for a room at the Poly or Bay Lake. There is a test forum where you can add posts to bump up your count to get to 10. https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Thanks!
Jenny

Hi! I used to own, so am fairly familiar with the process.

Any Resort
2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you

Points are going fast. We have right at 400 left from the original 950. Let me know if you have any questions. I typically get back to messages very quickly.
Thanks,
Jenny

Aug 29-Sept 6th 2020
studio room
2 adults 2 kids; 13, 1
Hi
Let me know if you are wanting to book. I have a couple people considering reservations and if I book those, I would not have enough for yours.
Thanks,
Jenny

I am interested in having 50 points transferred for a trip this September. Do you still have points that are able to be transferred?

Hi
Let me know if you are wanting to book. I have a couple people considering reservations and if I book those, I would not have enough for yours.
Thanks,
Jenny

Question, could you book dinning package too with the resort? If so, how much would it be with Poly?

Hi I am looking to buy some points for

Dec.22-dec 28

7 adults
1 child

Animal kingdom villa 2
Saratoga springs villas 2 bedroom
Old key west 2 bedrooms
(Really best price for 2bedeoom with availability)

standard view

Hi I am looking to buy some points for

Dec.22-dec 28

7 adults
1 child

Animal kingdom villa 2
Saratoga springs villas 2 bedroom
Old key west 2 bedrooms
(Really best price for 2bedeoom with availability)

standard view
Hi,
The only one with availability is Saratoga Springs. It is 300 points for a standard view. You will need 10 posts to private message. Please let me know if you have interested. I have used almost all of my points but could use some from next year to complete this reservation.
Thanks,
Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter