900 Points Available - BCV and SSR 11 months in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Looking for a rental for AKV, BCV or VWL for 1/2/14 to 1/8/14. We would like a one bedroom and would also like to add the DDP. Can you assist us?

Thanks!

Hi, I need 2 value Studios, for check-in Sunday, May 5, 2013 check-out Friday, May 10, 2013. It will be for 4 adults. Realize this soon it may not be possible to get all at same resort. Top 3 preference would be #1 AKV or KV, #2 OKW, and #3 either BWV or SSR. Doesn't matter if at different resorts. Also interested in DDP and Magical Express service. E-mail is sctypo@juno.com or joshsibc@yahoo.com.

Email sent - ignore the first one requesting AKL in May :) I sent a second one for Sept instead.
Thanks! Stacy

There will be 5 of us going to disney for the first time may2-7th. Looking for 2 studios or 2 bedroom.

Looking for 1 bedroom
3/17 - 3/22
Animal kingdom or wilderness lodge if possible but will take any resort

I am looking for September 7 -14 in a studio for 2 adults; 1 junior(age 11) and 1 child(age 9). Animal Kingdom Villa’s – value or Boardwalk Villa’s – standard. Can you check availabilty and pm me if you still have points availbale. Thanks!

Looking for a transfer of 1-16 BCV point for reservation for 12/13. Or could I buy 16 points to book 11/31/13 at BCV. Could I then link to my existing reservation 12/1 to 12/5 already booked with my own BCV points?

Hi and thanks for your offering. I am interested in renting points for a studio at BCV (1st choiice) and BWV (2nd) from Nov 30th or Dec. 1st thru Dec. 6th. I will be attending a conference at the Yacht Club and prefer accommodations near the conference site if possible. Have rented previously with very good experiences. Thanks again for the offering. Please send PM or email me at karenf7985@comcast.net
--Karen

Hi,

My hubby and I would like to rent points to stay in Disney 9th-23rd May 2013. We would like to stay in Animal Kingdom Lodge, SSR, BCV or Yacht&Beach Club, in that order of preference. We would like a standard studio/room if possible but would consider other options if standard not available.

Would you have enough points available and could you check if these dates are available?

Many thanks,
Gayle

Hi, I sent an email to your personal email acct. We're interested in points for a 2-bedroom villa in november at the BCV. Ready to book now. Thanks!!

Hello,

Interested in renting points for October but I had a question that hopefully you can answer. I would be interested in a studio room but we have 5 people. My daughter is only 3 and can easily sleep with us. We would however need the dining plan for all 5. Do you know if it is possible to get a room for 4 but the dining plan for 5?

Hi,

Looking for regular BW studio from 9/8-9/13, I believe that's 50pts. Please email me back at joe_demarco37atyahoo.com, I can't send pms at the moment. Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter