• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!900 Park Fare or Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for Dinner?????

I've eaten at both several times and had good experiences at both, but if I were chosing I would pick Akershus. I think the atmosphere is better. It seems a little cleaner and less crowded. I think the food is really good and I like being served at a character meal so you don't have to worry about missing a character while you're at the buffet.

We have eaten at both and both were excellent, I guess it really depends on what you want, would you rather be served or have a buffet, even tho Akershurs has a cold buffet, you still get served the main course and dessert. 1900 Park Fare is tons of fun, the step-sisters make it a blast, I cant choose, we are going to do both on our next trip, good luck.

I would pick Akershus simply because there's many princesses and it's a menu dinner as supposed to buffet.

If you absoluutely want to see Cinderella, 1900 Pf would be the way to go

I would definitely look at the menus at both to see if they have food you like. We have eaten 1900 and enjoyed the food. The best part was getting to see the Grand Floridian! Beautiful. We have not eaten at Akerhaus because several of our friends that have eaten there for dinner said it was their worst meal ever at Disney. They just didn't enjoy the food selection. Some have liked the breakfast there though. I don't always go by others reviews, but I would check the menus out. Go to allears.net and see if they have an updated menu.

We are are doing both on our next trip but hands down.. for dinner 1900 Park Fare.. the food was excellent when we went in 2009.. we are doing the breakfast at Akerhaus..

I am not one to complain about food, but I have to say the food at 1900 Park Fair was not very good...at all. This would be the only Disney restuarant my family does not like or would have anything bad to say about. We even like Chef Mickey's. I would compare the food to below Golden Coral food. The charactors were great there! It seemed like the cooks were trying to create international food, but still Americanize it. The room is small and the tables are very close together.

On another note, we LOVE Akerhaus! We have been for each meal of the day and have loved each. My 8 year old son even askes to go back every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter