• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90% off from Tracy Porter

aestapa

Mouseketeer
OK...I love Tracy Porter ( www.tracyporter.com ) Her style has that upscale bohemian chic, but $300 for a shirt or jacket is just not realistic. I subscribe to her email just so I can lust after the clothes...and figure out a way to make something similar on my own!! ;)

So, I was so thrilled when I got an email for a "super secret sale" yesterday. With the code CLEARANCE40, you get an extra 40% off all clearance items. I scored $1432 worth of clothing for $147!!

How do the sizes run?

Not sure...They seem to measure out a bit on the larger size based on the size charts. This is my first time ordering since the prices are normally so astronomical! I run about an 8 top...so I ordered a medium. Everything should arrive tomorrow, so I can let you know then. :)

Great deals! Thanks for the coupon code, do you know whether there's an expiration date?
I'm thinking of a couple of tops for myself and also forwarded it to my sister--more her style than mine. There were a couple of outfits I loved but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear them.
About the fit--I saw one of the tunics on ebay, the seller said that it was a 14 but felt more like a 12 to her. Let us know how they feel.

An XL is said to be a size 12. Ouch. Wish I could fit into the stuff, but I'm a 14-16 on a good day.

Ok...my order arrived today and I wanted to answer a couple of questions. I received yet another email for the sale today and it expires 6/28.

I am about a 6 - 8 top in Ann Taylor, and I ordered a M (6-8) from Tracy Porter. Everything fits really well except the green trench. It is small...more 6 than 8. But that's OK...I'm also doing the Losing Weight for Mickey board, so hopefully it will fit perfectly before its actually cold enough here to wear it.

Now that I have seen the quality of these pieces and the fit...I'm off to see what else I can find. I hope this helps someone out there!! Happy Shopping!! :cool1:

Not really my style but the look of the website is great! I enjoyed the many pictures and different shots there is of each item.

Glad you scored!!!

They still have a number of lovely items on clearance and a 30% off code right on the website. I ordered a few weeks ago and the code was 50% off! I got 3 tops, was going to get 2 of the same, one for myself and 1 for my sister but I'm glad I didn't because they are gorgeous and good quality but run small. I never wear anything larger than an 8 for a top but the sleeves of the M 6/8 are tight on me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter