• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 days in advance, right?

Punkin's Mom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Thrown to the wolve
Is the current rule that reservations can be made 90 days in advance? Can you still make reservations for your entire stay when your first is 90 days out? My day of arrival is Sept 30 - July 2nd is 90 days out. If I can make all the reservations through Oct 6 will October hours even be available on July 2nd?

Is the current rule that reservations can be made 90 days in advance?

Yes

Can you still make reservations for your entire stay when your first is 90 days out?

up to 10 days of your stay. Provided your staying onsite.

My day of arrival is Sept 30 - July 2nd is 90 days out. If I can make all the reservations through Oct 6 will October hours even be available on July 2nd?

Yes I would think they would be.

Given the delay last month for August park hours, I wouldn't expect October's hours to be posted before your July 2 ADR date. It was several days into May before August calendars appeared - around May 5th. I have the same situation at the end of October overlapping into November; fully expect to have to wing it for park hours/ADRs for the last two days of our stay (Nov. 1 and 2).

Thanks for the answers - I've always done 180 day reservations and wanted to make sure things hadn't changed when they went to 90 days. Unfortunately I'll be on vacation on July 2nd and I probably won't be able to call for another 3 or 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter