• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 day question

cranleys

Mouseketeer
I am somewhat confused about the 90 day window. Someone told me that as a guest staying on property that we can make our ADRs at 90+10...in other words 10 days before the 90 day mark. But I am getting alot of conflicting information. Could someone clear this up for me?? Thanks.

I am somewhat confused about the 90 day window. Someone told me that as a guest staying on property that we can make our ADRs at 90+10...in other words 10 days before the 90 day mark. But I am getting alot of conflicting information. Could someone clear this up for me?? Thanks.

Here it is:

You book all your adr's at day 90. You don't have to call back each day. So if you arrive on 9/25, the first day you can make your adr's is 6/27. But, you can make your adr's for the 26th, 27, 28, etc, instead of calling back daily.

No, it's not 10 days before your 90 day mark...it has to do with how many reservations you can make in advance ON your 90 day mark As a Disney resort guest, you can call and make up to 10 days of reservations on your 90 day mark.

So for example, if you are staying for a week, and your check-in day is 9/9/09 you could call today (6/11) and make dinner reservations for 9/9-9/15 all in one call.

If you're not a Disney hotel guest, but staying for the same 9/9-9/15 then you have to call 90 days from each day, so on June 11 you would call for 9/9; on June 12 you could call for 9/10; on June 13 you could call for 9/11 and so on for each day you need.

Clear as mud, right:lmao:

however you can only book ADRS for 10 days if your staying longer than 10 days you still have to call back ex. i'm staying Sept.13-25 so i will call on Jun.15th for ressies on Sept.13th-23rd but i have to call back June16th and 17th inorder to make ADR'S for Sept.24th and 25th:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter