9 Months to go... Are we there yet? Take TWO!

AlternateEgo

Missing the House of the Mouse
For those of you who love a pretrip report, here we go.

First of all, I started planning our first family disney trip last year, life took a twist and now, a year later I am planning our first family disney trip again :) You can find my first pre-trip report here although there is nothing extra special about it.

Pre-Trip Report
The Who: Myself, DH, DD8, DD6, & DD5

The When: September 10-17

The Where: MK, DHS, Epcot, Ak while staying at POR

The What: Umm.... Our family vacation....

The Why: Cause we deserve a vacation ;) Actually I asked my husband for a trip to Disney for Christmas and he finally said yes :D

What is a Pre Trip without pictures?

NEWAVATAR.jpg

This is DH and I on our honeymoon September '09

fabric105.jpg

Here are the beautiful girls that will be joining us on our trip. Can't seem to get all three to smile at once... so I'm giving you one where none of them are fully smiling :)
DD8, DD6, & DD5 Christmas 2010

Preliminary Plans:

9/24 Sat Arrival QS / Narcoossee’s
9/25 Sun MK BB Boutique / QS / Cinderella’s Dinner
9/26 Mon DHS QS / Prime Time
9/27 Tues DTD QS / Boatwrights
9/28 Wed Epcot QS / Royal Banquet
9/29 Thurs AK QS / O’hana
9/30 Fri MNSSHP QS / Animal Kingdom / Rainforest Cafe
10/1 Sat MK QS / Whispering Canyon Cafe
10/2 Sun Depart QS

We have 8 days of tickets, so I am not really sure we will be doing MNSSHP and maybe throwing an extra Epcot day in.

Here is my first custom outfit I made for DD6. I plan to put either a Mickey head or her name in the bottom corner. I have plans to make the other girls matching dresses too, but with different fabric colors (instead of pink, purple, and blue).

Since they don't know these are for Disney, I didn't want to add the Mickey heads just yet.

fabric368.jpg

How cute! I am trying to learn to sew, I'm not great at it :rotfl2: but I want to make a few things for WDW!

Boy do you have your hands full with 3 girls! My one kills me!:lmao:

Did you change dates? I thought you posted on my PTR you will be there the beginning of Sept?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter